4.

129 ACKING'S LANDING

129 AC
KING'S LANDING

RHAENYS WAS WALKING to sept for her morning prayer, but when she entered, she found herself in the same room as Alicent, who was praying as well.

Alicent slowly turned to face her, a large smile on her face.

' I'm glad you decided to keep your baby and I'm sorry for betraying little trust you had for me, by telling Aemond about our conversation. I had to, you will understand once you give birth and become mother. ' she explained in calm tone

' I wish to speak to you as a friend. I don't want us to be at odds with one another ' Alicent trailed off.

I don't want to be friends with you!, Rhaenys thought to herself as she rolled her eyes.

' I am your mother in law and I was once best friend of your mother,and now I would like to be your friend. ' Alicent began to explain as she walked toward Rhaenys , ' Rhaenys, I didn't want this war, believe me, I put Aegon on the throne, only to keep my children safe.

' You constantly call yourself my mothers friend, but friends don't betray each other. So how exactly are you then my mothers friend? ' she asked with venom in her voice.

' When I met you, I saw too much of your mother character in you, despite the obvious difference in looks ' Alicent explained, ignoring Rhaenys question, ' That's why I didn't treat you the best always, but now I hope I could make amends and we could start over '

' You think amends are that easy to make? ' Rhaenys laughed, not taking her seriously.

' You will be the mother of my grandchild.
Child of Aemond Targaryen,biggest defender of his king and brother. Child you carry will bring peace that will end the war.
And as I sad I know your mother very well and I know she would never fight against her own grandchild. ' Alicent continued on.

' There will be no peace, Alicent! Not until my mother finally claims her throne ' Rhaenys said with a threatening look on her face.

~

Rhaenyra Targaryen stood at the foot of the table in her council room, room was filled with her most trusted advisors.

' I will not attack King's Landing ' she suddenly announced, much to everyone's shock ' King's Landing is the capital and is filled with innocent people. I will not go down in history as tyrant who burns innocent people and destroyed capital my ancestors built. '

' Only idiots wait to be attacked first. ' Sea Sneak spoke up, but she was quick to answer. ' You dare to call me idiot, your queen? '