12.

130 ACHARRENHAL

130 AC
HARRENHAL

RHAENYS ENTERED AEMOND'S ROOM, after he had summoned her.

She walked in, finding Aemond sitting at his desk. ' You sent for me?'She asked and Aemond wasted no time standing up and turning to face her.

' Yes, I did. ' Aemond answered in a calm tone.

' What for? If it's because you want to fuck me, then no. You have your whore Alys for that. Good night husband' Rhaenys snapped at Aemond and turned on her heel, beginning to walk away.

' Rhaenys wait! ' Aemond said and Rhaenys rolled her eyes again as she turned to face him, ' That is not why I asked you to come. I wanted to...' he trailed off ' I wanted to know if even the smallest part of you is happy, happy that I am your husband ... and that you are my wife '

'Perhaps I'd be happyer if situation was different if only there was not war between your brother and my mother. Maybe then we could be truly happy' Rhaenys said 'Both of them are wrong and they are doing terrible things'

' You're angry with your mother' Aemond realized ' Why? I would be lying if I said I wasn't glad '

' She left me,' Rhaenys reminded him in a venomous tone, ' She left me here to fend for myself. She promised she'd always be there for, that she would always be there to save me. And for what? For her to be Queen? Crown is now most important thing for her. She would even kill her own granddaughter if she had a chance. '

' As for us, prehaps things between you and me would be different if you didn't have killed my grandmother and Jace' Rhaenys said to him

' How many times must I tell you that I had no choice, Rhaenys' he shouted at her, angrily, ' I had been trained to do it all my life, whether it was what I wanted or not. They told me there was no life for me If your mother ever had Irone Throne and I believe them.  And even you by now releases that she wasn't your grandmother, there is no point in lying to yourself. '

' I want another baby ' she said to him in the middel of the fight ' I want another baby with you '

Rhaenys moved closer to him until she was standing right in front of him. She lifted her hands, cupping Aemond's face in her hands.

' I do not care anymore about my mother and your brother. I want you. Just for myself. And I want you to give me another child ' She whispered to him softly.

Aemond leaned forward, pressing his lips against hers. He pulled her closer, beginning to kiss her with passion.

~

In the morning, Rhaenys laid in bed asleep, while Aemond was awake.

Aemond smiled while running his fingers down her neck and chest.

Rhaenys woke up feeling warmth of his gentle touch. She slowly turned to face him, noticing how he stared her at her lovingly.

She leaned forward, pressing her lips against his as he pulled her closer.