17.

137 ACKING'S LANDING

137 AC
KING'S LANDING

RHAENYS HADN'T FELT THIS GOOD IN, well, she didn't really know how long.

In fact, she was getting to the point where she couldn't remember feeling anything other than tired and irritated.

It had only been three moon since the birth of Visenya but every day of that three month felt like an eternity.

Between dealing with a fussy newborn and five more children Rhaenys wasn't sure she had more than an hour of uninterrupted sleep for the past three month, and it was weighing in her.

After a month on Dragonstone visiting her mother and younger brothers, the royal family headed back to King's Landing.

The trip was exhausting and seemed to take forever, despite the short distance.

And after finally getting all of the children to bed that's how Rhaenys and Aemond ended up here. It started with a screaming match, what they were screaming about she couldn't even remember right now, but she was sure it was something about their children and their mothers. Even after eight years of marrige their parents were still the bigest reason for their fights.

She screamed at him and jabbed her finger into his chest walking him back until he was up against a wall, and then before she knew it, they were kissing. A hot angry kiss that was all tongue and teeth. Then their clothes were ripped off. Then his head was between her thighs. And now here they were both naked on their bed with Aemond relentlessly pounding into her.

And gods did it feel good .

It had been so long since they had been intimate with each other. Since before Visenya was born.

He's close and she knows it, she knows the signs, and then in a moment of clarity she tells him to pull out.

' What? ' He asks, without faltering or stopping. His forehead is sweaty and violet eye glazed over with desire - she thinks he didn't even really hear her.

' Pull out. ' She commands once again, but he's too gone and doesn't seem to understand.

' Aemond pull out! ' She shouts this time, and her hand finds the hard panes of his stomach, and pushes him with enough force that he slips out of her and almost off the bed, just in time for his warm seed to shoot across her stomach.

He sits there panting and looking dumbfounded for a moment, and she's panting too before he grabs a cloth and starts cleaning her up.

' I'm sorry ' he says sincerely and looking incredibly guilty ' I should have asked, I didn't mean to... ' He looks ashamed as he concentrates on wiping away any evidence of their coupling.

' No, Aemond, that wasn't why. I was more than happy to partake in that ' she says a little breathless herself ' we just have to be more careful. You can't spill your seed inside me, I can't risk getting pregnant. '

' Why not? '

' Because, right now i am taking care for six children and I don't know if I could even have time for one more. '

' But there is always moon tea if we make a mistake, isn't there? '

' Or you could just be careful. '

~

During that same night they were waken up from their sleep by crying coming from Visenya's nursery.

' I've got her, ' Aemond says, while leaning over to place a soft kiss on Rhaenys lips before hopping off the bed and tugging a pair of trousers on.

By the time Rhaenys has the pillows arranged around her to help with nursing, Aemond is back with a furious little baby, cheeks red and stained with little tears, her arms and legs thrashing and screaming at the top of her lungs. Aemond lays her on the pillows and as always Rhaenys braces herself for the sharp tug as Visenya starts to nurse.

Visenya quiets immediately though, and her actions gentle once she realizes she is getting what she wants.

' You have quite the temper, little one '  Rhaenys says while her fingers smooth down the tuffs of moonlight hair on Visenya's head. Visenya looks up at her with her violet eyes so innocently like she had done nothing wrong. She had gained a good amount of weight since her three month on this earth, and even though she was still little, she was getting chunky with cute little rolls at her wrists and ankles, and her cheeks were filling out as well.

Aemond drapes a blanket around Rhaenys shoulders and shuffles closer, putting his arm around her so she can recline against his chest.

' I really am sorry, about the fight earlier. I deserved everything you said 'Aemond tells her.

That's right.

That's what they were fighting about earlier. It started out as a stupid fight over trivial things like Aemond never getting the children to bed on time, allowing them extra dessert after dinner, and how he needed to keep a better eye on the children while she was feeding Visenya.

It was almost easier when Alicent hated Aemon, now they were inseparable and they were constantly getting into things they shouldn't, and once again they couldn't take their eyes off them.

Rhaenys and Aemond were both so tired from the new baby and children.

Rhaenys was tierd and angry so durring their fight she told him every horrible thing she had ever wanted to say to him when years ago he abandoned her and made that Alys women his mistress.

Aemond had apologized thousands of times over the past couple of years, but she couldn't very well tell him it was ok and move on with her life just because he said he was sorry. She knew he meant every apology and he felt horribly guilty.

During last eight years of their marriage Aemond was kind even though he can be clueless and stupid at times. He is good, loving, and patient. He makes mistakes, but she's sure she does too, he would just never point them out. He is also handsome and gentle with her, and apparently still quite attentive to her needs even after eight long years.

' Think she'll sleep through the night after this? ' Aemond asks her gesturing to Visenya and knowing it is well past the hour of the wolf.

' No, ' Rhaenys says with a sad chuckle and smiles at the baby who she swears gives her a smile back.

...