26.

143 ACKING'S LANDING

143 AC
KING'S LANDING

RHAENYS HAD BEEN ENJOYING FAMILY DINNER with her children.

' Mother, what name will you give to the baby? ' Rhae asked.

' Well ... if it's a girl I'm planning on naming her Daena and if it's a boy I'm naming him Daeron. Obviously your father has no decision this time. ' Rhaenys said as she smiled.

' Are you alright mother? You seem unwell. ' Aemon said looking forward towards her with a look of concern written all over his face.

Aemon, boy of thirteen now was long since aware that Rhaenys was not his biological mother, but it changed nothing for them, she was still his mother and he was still her son in every way it matters.

' I'm absolutely f ... fin ... fine ' Rhaenys said as she brought a hand to her stomach, while she felt as thought she was being stabbed repeatedly.

' Mother! ' Naerys yelled as she run to her.

Rhaenys cried out in pain as she held on to her stomach, she closed her eyes wishing for pain to stop.

' I will go to get midwives. ' Her daughter Alicent said as she ran out the room in worry.

All Rhaenys wished was for pain to stop. Of course she dealt with chilbirth five time, but pain was never this strong.

A few hourse latter, Rhaenys was on bed trying to push as hard as she could to get baby out.

Outside the door, Alicent, Aemon and the rest of children were waiting for the news of their mother.

Soon children were joined by their father.

Aemond and Rhaenys were fighting past nine months and had more fights that in all thirteen years of their marriage.

But, now when childbirth was finally happening Aemond was more worried than ever.

Everything that mattered to him was that Rhaenys lives, he made silent promise to himself to never fight with her again.

' Father, where were you, we had dinner without you when it started? ' His daughter Rhaenyra asked him.

' Out! Flying on Vhagar. ' Aemond said.

' Father! ' Visenya called for him.

' Yes, my little princes ' he said as he picked his youngest daughter in his arms.

' Why didn't you tell me you are going for flight '  Visenya asked him while playing with his hair.

' I didn't know I had to inform you about my plans, Your Grace ' he responded laughing.

' You don't have to father, but I wanted to go fly with you and Vhagar. ' Visenya said with sad face.

' I will take you next time, I promise. '