2.

129 ACKING'S LANDING

129 AC
KING'S LANDING

IT HAD BEEN FIVE DAYS since Rhaenys had told Aemond about her pregnancy.

In those five days Aemond visited her five time, every time with same question, how is she and if everything was all right with the child. And every time she would answer him the same that she was fine and that child is also fine. With that being said he would leave her alone to the peace of her chambers and her prayers.

Most of her time Rhaenys spent praying.

Praying for the death and defeat of the greens. Praying for her mother and her sibling, for their well-being and for their victory.

She prayed for them to come to her rescue as soon as possible for she didn't know how much more she could endure being imprisoned with her foes... to call them her in laws...

She often thought about just jumping from her bedroom and ending this endlessly sufferment her live she became.

But, when she found out she was pregnant, something else has awoken in her, instict to protect the child inside of her with everything at her disposal.

If she was given any choice when she was captured ... to give in and pledge her loyalty to the Aegon or to dye slow and painful death. She would choose death, but now with another life inside of her she had no other choice than bend her knee and pretend to be loyal to usurpers.

The child inside of her would be all black without any green she would make sure of it.

As for her husband she was sure Daemon would be more that happy to help her get ride of him.

~

Outside Red Keep, Rhaenys stood in the gardens made in her namesake memory.

Queen Rhaenys, was wife of conquer, she was brave, and if she was in her place she was sure she would burn this whole castle.

Tears welled in her eyes.

She was coward and total failure.

She closed her eyes, finding herself thinking of her silbling and her baby sister Visenya her mother had lost durring childbirth.

It was all her in laws fault, they have stolen her mother's throne... it was her and her mother's birthright.

Greens had to pay the price for their crime, and when her mothers and Daemon come to rescue her.