𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

A WEEK LATER

KALI

"Quit begging me, you look really pathetic Nathaniel."

I couldn't even grab the rest of my things without him pleading for me to request a stop on the divorce.

"Please Kali, don't do this."

I loaded my suitcase into my car, "where will you even go?! You don't have a house or anything!"

"Oh didn't I tell you? I'm living with my NEW boyfriend." Fake boyfriend till this divorce goes through and obviously I have to help him. Kieran said he'd tell me what I needed to help him with, so once that's completed our relationship will be no more.

His house was big, can't believe I really decided to move in with this man even though I don't know him well

I do have my own apartment, but I don't stay in it often.

"Kali?" That voice sounds familiar.

I turned around to see-Jacob?

Jacob Levy. I also went to school with him, we weren't friends since he was apart of Kieran's group but we did a few partner assignments together.

He was tall, floppy like hair, Harry Potter glasses, he was attractive as well but not in my league.

"Jacob-hey" I smiled, "Ah so that's why Kieran said I'd be surprised, it's good to see you again after so long." He smiled back.

"Yeah, you too."

"We'll come in, I'm supposed to show you around. That assface doesn't know how-.."

"UNCLE JACOB!"

uncle? He doesn't have any siblings?

"Elise? Shouldn't you be at school?" He squatted down and picked her up, she was about six?

"Uncle Kian and aunty Angel picked me up! We went shopping and went to eat."

"Your dad won't be happy about that."

She pouted, but that changed once she saw me.

"Who are you?" She asked me, at the same time Kian and Angel who she mentioned appeared linked arms.

Kian was Kieran's twin, older by like two minutes as he told everyone.

Angel was Kian's girlfriend, I had a feeling they'd still be together and damn do they suit each other a lot.

"That's Kali, you could say she's a new addition." Kian spoke.

"IS SHE MY NEW MOMMY?"

Oh my, she was Kieran's kid?? I didn't know Rachel and Kieran had a child-Rachel is I guess out of his life now? If that's the case he was a teen dad and no one but I guess these three knew.

"No she is not but you can call her mommy if she allows it." Kieran came up behind Kian before slapping the back of his head and taking Elise from Jacob.

Kieran looked like he had a really good bond with his daughter, rarely he ever smiled but with her he did.

Jacob did show me around, I could get lost in here I swear.

I put my things in the guest room, I decided to look around in the room.

It was huge, everything was black. Black silk sheets, black walls, curtains, I could continue but I won't.

There was a black silk robe hung behind the bathroom door, it was my size too.

I walked over to my suitcase, oh let me check the closet first.

I went to the closet and pushed open the slide door, holy shit.

The closet was a walk in one, filled with everything a girly girl could dream of.

"Hope that's to your liking." I whipped my head around to see Kieran.

"Thank you but why?"

"I figured you probably wouldn't be able to drag your whole closet here now would you? That house was fairly small."

"Ouch, but it was small like his dick I know."

He chuckled, "clearly you've never been satisfied?" He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

"Truthfully, yeah. His looks didn't equal him in bed. Disappointed but I'm sure my "boyfriend" could fix that." I did that quotation mark thing at boyfriend.

I was just playing around, but he walked towards me and cornered me by a wall.

"Hey-I was jokin-.."

He placed his finger under my chin, "careful with what you say, that mouth of yours is gonna get you in trouble."

His green eyes were distracting me, "what if I don't?"

"I'll fuck you till you can't speak, and when I say that I mean it."

Well that took me by surprise, I was about to speak but shut myself.

"Good thinking." He smirked and walked away.

"We're going out to dinner, wear something-breathtaking." That was something I never heard from anyone.