𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25

FEW MONTHS LATER
KALI

FEW MONTHS LATERKALI

"We haven't even had sex yet

"We haven't even had sex yet."

I told Angel, Angel and I got closer of the months. She's really amazing now that I get to speak to her, her French accent was actually really..really hot on her but if I said that out loud both brothers would most likely kill me.

"I mean isn't he waiting for you to be comfortable? I'm sure his dick is eager to be in you." I love her bluntness.

"I don't know how to come about it though-? Do I just be like "fuck me" out of nowhere?" She laughed.

"That would turn him on, then you'd be done for because him and his brother are the same. A secret is that they like when the other takes control. Sometimes at least."

"I-well see I could degrade him but I do that on a daily basis."

"Just be natural about it, it'll work out just fine but slip this into his water. Trust me it'll work."

Sex enhancing pill, I don't think there will be any need for it.

LATER

Kieran finished work, normally after he's done work he goes to the gym right after. I signed up with him the other day and now everytime he's going I go too.

I changed into my gym wear and headed out to do upper body, my weight fluctuates and since I do have issues with how I look sometimes when my weight goes up it gives me a small panic attack.

Deep down, there's part of me that always asks if people will like me even if I'm bigger. I was big before and barely anyone would approach me-ah thinking about this makes me feel sad.

I got to the dumbbells, I put my water bottle and towel down before putting my headphones on and getting my music started.

I needed to sit down to fix my shoe, I saw part of a bench empty but just as I was about to sit, midway I realized Kieran had laid down on it ready to start his set.

He grabbed my thighs and kept me there, "whadda surprise my devil." I didn't sit on his face completely but it was more of his chest.

"I'm heavy, let me goo."

He slapped my thighs and let go, "you're not the slightest bit heavy, don't talk like that." I got up after he said that, blushing so much that I felt so hot.

I finished the dumbbells and was doing that leg press now, I put on a waist band for this since that's what I used to do when I went to the gym back then.

I am tired, my legs-phew they burn a bit but I know I'm only midway through my sets.

I was about to get off the machine but Kieran grabbed my waist band and put me back on the machine. "Finish that set" I forget I'm dating a gym freak.

"My legs burn!"

"Uh huh, that's when you know you're doing it right. Come on now, I'm watching." He crossed his arms spotting me.

I grumbled, "grumbling won't get you anywhere."

I rolled my eyes at him and stuck my middle finger up before grabbing the handles to continue.

"Yeah after we're done here you bet." His responses kill me.

I finished my reps, Kieran kept his eyes on me the whole time.

I'll feel the pain in my leg's tomorrow, god that hurt.

Kieran used my towel to wipe my face and gave me my water, "you're brutal." I said.

"You'll thank me later for it."