𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26

KALI

The good thing about this gym is that the showers were private ish, just as I was washing off the soap I felt eyes on me.

I turned my head to the side and saw Kieran watching me, the shower was big so he was outside of it but he decided to come into the shower.

He's never seen my body fully naked, it's covered in scars from where I had um-hurt myself.

He scanned me up and down, "Why are you staring like that?" I asked, "you're beautiful." He said abruptly.

He looked down and saw my scars, I covered them. "They're ugly. Don't pay attention to them."

"Ugly? Who told you that?"

He was suddenly down on his knees and he kissed my stomach, I felt him kiss every scar.

He got back up, grabbed my waist and came closer to me.

"Everything about you is beautiful, don't ever call  anything on you ugly because it's not." He said, pushing back my hair from my face.

The water was falling on both of us now, he cupped my cheek and made me look up. His gaze on me was soft, warm, full of admiration. No one ever looked at me that way, but he did.

I looked down to see his dick was hard, "it has a mind of its own really." He added. I chuckled and got down on my knees.

I wrapped my fingers around his dick and licked the tip, I dragged my tongue down the side of his dick using it to trace the veins of his erection.

He groaned, "you're growing by the minute.." I said while looking up at him rubbing his dick in my hand. I placed my other hand on his thigh as leverage for me as I took him in my mouth.

I began bobbing my head, I felt him put his hand behind my head guiding me. He threw his head back, "fuck Kali, your mouth feels amazing." He moaned out.

This is the first time, I've seen a big tough guy like him fall weak and moan while I'm sucking his dick. It was such a turn on, I did my hand in a twirling motion everytime I bobbed.

Just as I was about to move my mouth away he shoved himself back in my mouth, I gagged.

"Forgive me for this love but you feel too good"

He used my throat as he pleased, he pulled my head back and came on my face. The water washed it off though, he brought his hand to my neck and pulled me up and into a kiss.

He kept me up against the wall, his grip around my neck was tight but not to the point that I'm suffocating.

He bit my lip and tugged on it, "oh the things I'm gonna do to you now" he mumbled against my lip before lifting one of my legs up and lining his dick up with my pussy.

He shoved it in all at once, the girth of his dick was pleasurable. I held his shoulders as he began to thrust, "just how big are you?" I managed to say before leaning my head back against the wall.

"6.5 inches if you wanted me to be specific." He smirked, god no wonder I feel like he'll split me in two.

KIERAN

Kali was beautiful, she probably doesn't think that but she is. She's always been the most beautiful woman I've seen, it's annoying how I didn't do anything sooner.

She dug her nails into my back as I picked her up and kept her pressed against the wall, "I-I told you I'm heavy.." she spoke in shallow breaths.

"I told you that you're not, now relax okay?" She was tensing up, I fully understood why.

She grew to sink more into my hold, making it easier for me to thrust into her. She felt amazing, I could keep going at this for hours with her.

Her tits bounced up with every thrust, shit that's fucking attractive.

"mm-right there!" She mumbled into my shoulder, "right here love?" She dug her nails into me more, teasing her good spots gets me the reaction I want. She squeezed my cock, "just like that, good girl." I whispered in her ear.

I didn't even get to pull out, she wrapped her legs tightly around me making me cum in her.

"Tell me you're on birth control-.."

"I am not, but there's a slim chance I'll even get pregnant." She said, she released her grip around me and wanted down so I put her down.

"Why-? If you don't mind me asking."

"I have PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), it's hard for me to get pregnant, he's tried before."

Referring to he as Nathaniel, any mention of him makes me mad.

"Angel and you are one in the same."

"She has it too?!" I nodded, looks like they didn't get that far into their friendship.

"Yeah, her and Kian struggle sometimes."

She frowned, "poor them, but I guess that's why they spoil Elise so much?"

"Absolutely right lil devil"