𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28

DAYS LATER
KALI

"What do you want to do for dads birthday?" I asked Elise while her and I went shopping.

"I make him a card and give him kisses, I don't know what else to do." She shrugged.

Kieran and Kian's birthday is today, June 25th. I already have his gift, but I don't know what to do for his birthday since this is the first one I'll celebrate with him and I wanna make it special.

"You can still make him a card and give him kisses, he'd be more than happy." She giggled.

Gosh her little smile is so cute, she's got the chubby cheeks to go with it which make this even better.

♤

LATER

LATER

I wasn't surprised his family planned a dinner outing for the brothers.

Kieran looked more deranged than ever, I can tell he was tired.

He was buttoning his shirt, but struggling and getting frustrated with the buttons.

"Baby, you okay?" I walked up to him and moved his hand away from the shirt so I could help him.

He pushed his hair back and grumbled, I buttoned his shirt leaving two undone. "I'm fine."

"No you're not, you didn't even put your belt on right." I undid his belt to redo it, "Rachel saw me today, she became one of my clients."

"Can't you turn her down?" He shook his head.

"I wish, but no other therapist can take her since they're full."

"What else happened?" I fixed his belt and his shirt, I was going to cuff his sleeves but as I did I saw scratch marks on his arm.

"Did she do that?" I asked.

"It's okay, it's nothing big."

"Give me her address."

He looked surprised, "I-.."

"Nope, not taking no for a fucking answer now give me her address."

"Kali you really don't need to do anything."

"Kieran, give it to me."

LATER

I told Kieran I'd be a little later to the dinner, he knew exactly what I was going to do.

I had my bat in my back seat, she's done a lot of damage to Kieran and now that I am his actual girlfriend I can do something about this bitch.

She lived in a stand-alone home, even better.

I pulled up to her house, I grabbed the bat from the backseat and got out. I'm crazy like that.

I rang the doorbell, while swinging my bat back and fourth.

She answered the door, "how did you-.."

WACK

"Home fucking run baby."

I grabbed the collar of her shirt and dragged her inside her house closing the door behind me and locking it.

LATER
KIERAN

"Is Kali going to join us soon?" My mom asked me, at the same time my phone buzzed.

I unlocked to see Kali sent me a photo, it was graphic. Kian looked over my shoulder and even he was surprised, Rachel's face was more than just fucked up.

Kian chuckled, "now that's your girl, you're one of the lucky ones like me." Kian said.

Kali is definitely terrifying, then she sent a message "I broke her bones, wanna see?"

"No, you're terrifying." I replied.

Nevertheless, that's my girl right there and I wouldn't want it any other way.