𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

LATER
KALI

The whole Hyde family was sat at the table with me, it was awkward but of course Elise being the little Angel she is made conversation with me.

I'm glad the event came to an end, I wanted to avoid Kieran as much as I could. Did I hate him? Yeah, I said I wouldn't but I do.

His brother is no better, Kian and Kieran are one in the same but Kian is the more down to earth one.

Truthfully I hate both brothers, maybe it's because I'm remembering that I was involved with them back in high school. Not entirely involved but I remember they made my life hell, they did everything a typical popular kid would do.

I only remembered these things once I reached Paris and had time to myself, I filled my head with the fact I avoided them all that time and we never spoke but I was wrong. We indeed did talk, it was only confrontational conversations.

They were bullies, I also remember them poking fat jokes and then mentioned me just because I walked by them.

Yes I was on the chubbier side, all of these memories I locked away resurfaced.

I got out of the banquet hall and walked to my car, only to be met with Kieran leaning against my car with his arms crossed.

"Why are you by my car?" I asked him.

"You're ignoring me, why?"

"Because I don't want to speak to you? Is that not getting through your head?"

He scoffed, his attitude is definitely different from two years ago. He came closer to me, now we were in front of each other.

"It's getting through my head alright, but you don't have a valid reason to ignore me now do you?"

"Yeah I have a lot of reason to ignore you."

"Name them."

I chuckled, "fuck you." I showed him my middle finger.

"Not a valid reason and you didn't answer my question."

"Leave me alone, you have no need to be affiliated with me now." I was about to walk away but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"I didn't say you could leave, now what are these reasons you so have?" His voice was deeper and he was breathing down my neck.

He's the main reason why I hated the way I looked back then, I now know why I didn't remember any of this. It was painful to remember and my mind decided to make me forget them.

"you gave me hell in high school."

"I don't remember even coming across you." He spoke.

"I was the kid you called a beach ball." Seems like I hit a memory for him because he let me go.

"That was you?" He sounds surprised, typical of him.

"You're different now." He added.

"Yeah because I'm fucking skinny, I took what you and your whole group said to me so seriously that I hated myself. So yeah, I changed and now you don't recognize me. I wish it stayed like that, where you and I NEVER crossed paths."

His face remained neutral.

"It's best if you leave me the fuck alone Kieran, I don't want anything to do with you."