𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

FEW DAYS LATER
KALI

Kieran didn't come around after that night, I know what I said hurt him badly

Kieran didn't come around after that night, I know what I said hurt him badly. It's what I wanted him to feel, I want him to be hurt.

I should feel bad about saying it but I don't, I'm a bitch like that. I'll embrace that fully, but he's gonna learn one way or another that I don't want him around. My feelings for him linger, but that doesn't mean I feel sorry for him.

I'll say this now and probably feel bad for him, I just believe he needs to be hurt the way I was. Not only that but the night we went out to dinner and Rachel humiliated me, he didn't do anything and reacted late.

The only good things he's done for me was get me out of the divorce wait and got his mom to agree to being my patient.

I don't feel indebted to him, i shouldn't even be thinking so much about this. I have a meeting to attend now, I have my own medication company if that wasn't obvious by now.

This was just to discuss the future of my medication, they aren't worldwide yet. I have them in the USA and now it'll be in Europe. Next it either South America, Africa, Australia or Canada. I haven't decided where I'll head to next but I'm getting there.

TW: MENTION OF RAPE AND ABUSE
I entered the meeting room, only one person was there.

Kieran was sitting at the end of the table, "nope, not today." Before I could leave I was forcefully sat down and a man started tying me to the chair.

"Let me go-!" Another man slapped tape over my mouth. "Lock the door on the way out, make sure no one enters." Kieran's voice was dark, his tone neutral.

There were two men at the other end of the room, I couldn't move or speak. This was getting frustrating.

He got up and walked over to me, "it's better when you can't speak." His eyes were dark, his gaze was cold and emotionless.

He pushed my head back to make me look at him, "you took it too far the other day, I know I hurt you and I said things to you that hurt worse than what you told me but you don't know what that woman did to me."

He's saying this like I care, and he's being hypocritical because it can go the same way for me. He didn't know what his words did to me until I told him.

"Drugged me, raped me and that's how Elise was made. She broke my bones if I tried to leave her, brainwashed me into loving her and doing everything I did in high school. I was still brainwashed thinking I'll forever be hung up on her, that doesn't excuse what I did to you but that doesn't mean you get to say it was a good thing she hurt me."

Now I was speechless.

She did all of that to him?

He ripped the tape off of my mouth, "say what you want to now." He said.

It's the fact that I don't have anything to say, "cat caught your tongue now?" He leaned against the table edge and crossed his arms.

He didn't deserve what he went through.

"We both wanted to die didn't we?" I asked him.

He looked at me, still stoic.

He didn't say anything, he just looked at me.

"Don't stay quiet, say something!" I said.

"What do you want me to say? I just told you what you needed to know and for you to know the severity of your words."

"You're saying that like you didn't do the same to me."

"It came from my mouth but it wasn't me."

"You said it's not an excuse! You can't-you can't fucking turn this on yourself!"

Tears are threatening to fall from my eyes, I've never cried like this since high school.

"Crying isn't going to help you now is it?"

Those words..were the same ones he said to me back then.

"That's exactly what you said to me when you saw me crying in the bathroom."

Waves of emotions I wished that didn't exist came back and hit me like a truck.

He kneeled down in front of me, he had full expression on his face.

He had a support system, he had it all when he went through that. I didn't, he can't compare our situations because they're both severe to us in our own way.

"You went through all that but had people to help you, I didn't have that. Don't think for a second you can compare our situations."

I didn't have anyone to tell me I looked okay, I didn't have anyone to tell me I'm perfect the way I am. My parents were so distant that they didn't even notice when I started dropping the weight, they only saw that kid smiling and saying everything was okay.

I felt him untie me, I didn't want to spend another moment here.

I got up but the two men came to stop me, "let her go." Kieran said.

"I don't know what you were trying to do, but you only hurt me more Kieran Hyde. That's all you ever do to me."