𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 34

KALI

Kian came out after some time, "everything is taken care of." He had that guy I killed in a body bag and was dragging it to his trunk.

I got out of the car, "thanks Kian." I said.

"Don't worry about it, you're family." He smiled and got into the car and drove off.

I placed my hand on my back and went into the house, the house was cleaned. They clean up really quick, which is nice because I'm tired.

I was met with Kieran not far from the door, "that's gonna need to get fixed." I pointed at the door, "yeah I'll fix it tomorrow, I'll have a few of my guys guarding the house for tonight."

"Oh wow, that's the longest sentence you've said to me in seven months."

He inhaled sharply and exhaled, "Kian told me how many precautions you took."

"Ah? Well look at that, you decide to say something when it's convenient for you."

He came towards me and held both my hands, I pulled away from him.

"Seriously? Kieran come on now. Don't pretend you can make it up to me with the apologies and shit."

"Yeah I know they won't help, Kian beat that into me well just now."

"I'm glad he did, he did the work for me and he saved you from the anger I have towards you. Pregnant or not I would have hit you hard enough to make you cry."

He nodded, "yeah-yeah I know that too. I am sorry though, that I didn't communicate with you and all that."

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow, I felt the baby kick again. The imprint of her foot could be seen now, she kept her foot pressed against the inside of my stomach.

I rubbed my stomach to make her move a bit, Kieran looked down at my bump.

He placed his hand on it, "did you listen to me when I told you the gender?" He shook his head.

"It's a girl." He looked surprised.

She started kicking even more, "guess she recognizes her dad." I said.

Suddenly he got down on his knees and kissed my stomach, he placed both of his hands on it and kept his forehead against my stomach.

She was kicking non stop, "I'm truly sorry, I'm apologizing to you little one and your mommy"

I chuckled a bit hearing him talk to my stomach, "I hope you don't hate me little one, I promise to be here for you and your mommy when you're out of here even more."

He kissed my stomach again and got up, "love, please forgive for how I've been these past months." He took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Im gonna forgive you this time, one because I want to go relax and be lazy right now and second it's because you spoke to the baby."

LATER

I laid down in bed, it's getting harder to sleep comfortably. I'm limited to the sleeping positions, I can't be on my back too long, if I'm on my side I have to support my belly and myself to be comfy.

Kieran finished in the shower and came out with a black vest and basketball shorts on. It's the pregnancy hormones making me damn horny, but I'm not taking that chance.

He came over to the bed, "uncomfy?" He asked, "very much so, she's moving around a lot."

He helped me sit up and fixed the big pregnancy pillow I bought like last week.

"Try laying on your side now."

I did as he said, oh that was more comfortable.

"Better now?"

"Mhm."

He leaned down and kissed my forehead, "good."

He came into bed, his warmth on my back feels good. He put his arms under my head and his other arms was over me with his hand resting on my stomach.

"Go to sleep, you can relax and be lazy all you want okay?" He said in a low voice.

I'm already dozing off, "mhmmm"