𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

KALI

"Excuse me for a moment." Kieran said and got up.

Kian rolled his eyes and sighed, "not this shit again, why'd you guys pick this place?" He asked his parents.

"Why is there something wrong wi-oh."

Looks like this isn't the first time this happened.

His parents looked at me, it's just a fake relationship between us. But it hurts for some reason? I don't know how to explain it but it just made me lose my appetite.

"I'm alright, really." Lie.

"She might be my mommy but I hate her, I like you better." Elise said when she shifted into Kieran's seat and hugged my arm.

"I'm happy you like me hun, I like you too" Elise was too cute to ignore.

"Excuse me, I'll be back." Kian said and got up.

Angel shook her head, "its gonna get heated now, Kian doesn't look to be playing around."

KIAN

"Ain't no fucking way you think this is allowed." He just can't help himself whenever he sees Rachel. I don't know if it hasn't set in but she left him with a baby six years ago. She cheated on him multiple times, only came around when she wished and used him.

I grabbed the back of his shirt and dragged him away before slamming him up against the bathroom wall.

"Let me go man."

"No, you don't get to chase after someone who doesn't want you. I don't know how long it's gonna take to set but she does not want anything to do with you. Not only that she told EVERYONE you're tainted. She made sure all women steered clear of you, she thinks Elise was a mistake!"

That seemed to get his attention, "she doesn't think that."

"Oh but she does, you're lucky you're even fake dating Kali out there. You're lucky someone is able to love you even if it's fake. Should've seen the look on her face when you started talking to Rachel. Even Elise hated it."

Using Elise against him is the best I can do, it's the only thing that would make him realize.

KALI

Completely minding my own business as the two brothers came back, Elise didn't look at Kieran at all. Tension grew, Kieran didn't say anything either.

Suddenly I felt water all over me, I was drenched. When I looked to see what, it was Rachel who dumped a pitcher of ice water on me.

"That's what you deserve." She said.

I pushed my hair pack from my face and stood up, "Is that the jealousy? It doesn't look cute on you at all hun! We aren't in highschool where you just dump water on someone, how about you use your fucking words? Like an adult?"

I'm pissed, I'm freezing cold because the ac in this place is high and I'm covered in ice cold water.

She had another pitcher of water in the tray, I picked it up and dumped it on her.

"Aw you poor thing, I'm so sorry my hand slipped!" Course I caused a scene.

I wasn't gonna take this disrespect.

Then I felt something over my back, Kieran put his jacket over me.

This is going to be an interesting relationship, well fake relationship.