Nega-Sector JP and SA

IMPORTANT: The following chapters will not be imperative to Seven Lights or any of the main stories. These chapters introduce new DNK sectors and describe the Negaverse side of other stories such as Candied Adventure or Seven Lights (outside the 13 Darkness Quest). These events will span beyond Seven Lights, therefore spoilers will be abound for that story. Furthermore, these chapters will not be written in the proper story format. They will be written in a half-summary form with some dialogue in-between. That said, later chapters become a bit more narrative and dialogue-heavy, and there will be several exciting battles and plot-lines.

Nega-Sector JP

Chapter 1: Tennis Star Nirak

The chapter opens when Nirak wins a tennis competition at her school. Friends and fans alike amass around her in admiration, but Nirak panics and tells them to get away, afraid of catching germs, to which her sister, Uzuy tackles a path through the crowd so Nirak can escape. Amadok proclaims that Nirak won thanks to her prayers, but Atnij argues that Nirak was already too talented.

A businessman approaches Nirak and offers her a chance to play in a competition against "professionals." She is hesitant at first, but Atnij convinces her to do it, and Nirak's condition is that the field has to be highly cleaned and sterilized. Nirak shows up at the competition and is making short work of her opponents. Ururu decides to explore the building and trips on Amoyr, a very short man who was one of Nirak's opponents. She extends a vibrant greeting to him, but Amoyr displays a cold personality as he explains that he and all the others are prisoners who were betting their own freedom if they could beat a student in tennis, even though none of them are pro tennis players themselves.

Ururu runs out and reveals this truth to Nirak during her next match. Nirak is outraged, but the prison warden informs her that they intend to pay her a large sum for her part in this. Nirak denies their money and attacks the warden, and her team ends up in a brawl with the guards. Sector -JP defeats them as they decide to help the prisoners escape. Though Atnij questions if that was morally the right thing to do, he still felt the police deserved it for abusing Nirak's talent.

Chapter 2: A Good Night's Sleep

Uzuy returns to her room one night, and though it is normally a filthy mess, it doesn't stop her from sleeping peacefully. However, she wakes up with terrible itchiness as bugs have infested her room, attracted by her scent. When her friends learn of this, Nirak smothers her in disinfectant and scolds her for not taking better care of her room, and for her unsanitary lifestyle. Uzuy argues that, except for this bug problem, she's perfectly fine with how she is and doesn't think she needs any more than a quick rinse in the bathtub to get her through the day. However, when the others express dislike at her smell and refuse to let her stay in their room, Uzuy feels offended and decides to stay in Sector -SA's treehouse for the time being, believing her football buddy, Anaigrom will let her stay.

Anaigrom agrees to Uzuy's request, joking that she's smelled way worse things. The two toss a football around for a bit as Uzuy complains about her sister's cleaning obsession, thinking she's going to die the same way Mom did. When Anai questions this, Uzuy explains how their mom was an angry person who always complained at her kids for not cleaning after their selves. One morning, this caused her to be late in dropping her kids off at school and driving to work, and in her haste, after dropping her kids off, she ended up in a car crash that killed her.

Anaigrom apologizes for Uzuy's loss, but the latter merely uses the incident as justification for her lifestyle, thinking her mom would've lived if she wasn't so obsessed with cleaning. Anai hesitates to throw the ball, feeling upset by the story and says how Uzuy and Nirak were affected by their mother's death in very different ways. Uzuy decides she is tired, so Anai brings out a sleeping bag for her as they share a room. However, Anai begins to find her smell a bit intolerable, so she leaves to sleep on the couch. Uzuy hears her leave, and when she doesn't return, the former feels a bit aggravated, also contributed by her itchy hair.