Unregistered Timebending

I really wanna watch Gravity Falls now. Anyhoo, let's begin this chapter with a narration from Patrick Stewart.

Chapter -7: Unregistered Timebending

Somewhere on the sea

All these big timeskips are REALLY starting to confuse me. I can't tell which parts of the Negatives' stories take place during which parts of MASKED. I didn't even read MASKED very well, the stages were WAY too long, I just skimmed them. I assumed nothing entirely major happened, but I'll have to refresh my memory. So it looks like Nerehc got drunk on Tortuga Island, and then the pirates deemed him a sissy and had him thrown overboard. He found Cheren's Mirror Shield and encountered him in Japan, where they got in another fight. Now, Nerehc and the Spanish kid, Pablo are adrift at sea, in another scene that was also in MASKED, but will include a different touch for this story.

Nerehc and Pablo were back on their little rowboat, drifting along an empty part of the vast sea, with Nerehc still looking frustrated over his latest defeat with Cheren. "Sigh, I can't leave that do-goody Cheren alone for 1 second without him being able to turn into several new forms. Is that just the special treatment he gets in this dimension?"

"No sé. (I dunno.)" Pablo said.

"Sigh, I shouldn't even be trying to worry about Cheren. All I wanna do is get the heck outta here. ...Of course, that's why I went after Cheren to begin with. Still, if I don't get back, Mom's gonna fry me to a crisp. There's GOT to be a way back."

"Tal vez si deja de tratar de luchar con Cheren, se le puede decir cómo volver. No veo el momento de la lucha contra él, Señor. (Maybe if you stop trying to fight with Cheren, he can tell you how to get back. I do not see the point in fighting him, Mister.)"

Nerehc clutched Pablo by the shirt and yelled in his face, "DUDE! LEARN ENGLISH! LEARN!! ENGLISH!!"

"English."

"Wah!" Nerehc flinched when the Zoni suddenly appeared behind him. ...Not that he recognized the creatures.

"English..."

Nerehc exchanged a confused glance with Pablo. "Um... y-yes, I would LIKE him... to learn English."

"English... ENGLISH!..." the Zonis' eyes grew wide.

"Um..."

"STOP... THE ENGLISH!"

"Um, I was only saying 'cause I can't understand-" Nerehc was given a shock by the Zoni, and he fell unconscious.

Kingdom of Darkness; Derse

Nerehc found himself in a strange city of tall, purple buildings under a pitch-black sky. When he stood, he saw that a purple jumpsuit with a three-swirl symbol, that lined up like a triangle, was over his body. "What...What is this place?"

So Nerehc wandered mindlessly around this city, jumping many buildings, and seeing the place was populated by shadowy black chess-piece creatures. A large purple castle sat in the distance, but before going, he spotted two particular chess-guys reading a newspaper, and he jumped down behind them. "Hey, the Queen's got a new prisoner. Some guy that fell on Derse a few weeks ago."

"Was it a salamander?"

"No, it's... a human."

"Human? You mean those things with the snow-white skin?"

"No, this one has a light-brownish color. ...Like that kid."

"Huh?" the two finally noticed Nerehc, and the Negative child immediately took out the right one, then kicked the left one down before standing on and aiming his sword at him.