Ydnam's Dream Land

I had trouble getting motivated for Ydnam, but I think I have a good concept going for her. I definitely have some good ideas for the Galactic Navy though. Actually, watching Pixar's Soul was good inspiration for a certain plot point. That movie just about had me tearing up, Pixar did it again.

Ydnam EiznekCm grew up like any common girl in the town of Startsville, liking ponies and tea parties. But despite living in the happiest place on Earth, her parents were toxic, and she was always forced to hear about the dark happenings of the world. Her encounter with her Positive sure didn't help, Ydnam's mind being distorted by her fearbending and forced to become like Mandy for a short time.

Fortunately, Ydnam had her dreams to turn to. Ydnam had one of the most majestic dreamscapes, where she sailed a boat on seas of golden sand, where her favorite islands were risen up on pillars of sand. There were sandy rivers that could carry Ydnam to the dreams of her classmates: she was a Bubble Dreamer, so such an act was easy. She would invite her friends on adventures through the Dream Realm, fighting evil Dream Spirits and bringing happy thoughts to innocent people. Ydnam also tried to spread happiness to her parents' dreams... but as she grew up, she learned it was all for nothing.

After all, most dreams, especially bad dreams, were based on reality. Although she delivered happiness to people in their dreams, they would wake up to their dark realities and steadily return to nightmares. Ydnam would learn that some of those dreams she visited belonged to slaves, abused children, or homeless people. And as Ydnam developed her power, she traveled to even farther corners of the Dream Realm, visiting people from other planets... and she would only become exposed to the harsh happenings of those worlds. Eventually, Ydnam learned that she couldn't accomplish much when limited to dreams... so, she decided to spread her happiness in reality.

About -24 years ago, Ydnam discovered her sandbending. She trained with it until she was confident and skilled enough to fight the villains that would threaten her. Ydnam would search for oppressed people in her dreams, learn where they are in reality, and go to liberate them! With her sandbending, she assaulted several abusive parents, raided oppressive towns and governments, and recruited people under her smiling banner!

In her early adult years, Ydnam would marry Yllib Xitroc and give birth to Ydnic. Ydnic stayed with her father in Ydnam's old house at Startsville, for her mother didn't want to involve her in her pirate business just yet. In fact, whatever happened to Ydnam's parents? Well, they've been asleep for a while.

As she buried towns and enemies in her ever-growing sandbending, she learned something else about her powers: she could use sandbending in the Dream Realm also, as was true with any bender, but in there, it was known as Dreamsand. They are allies of the Bubble Dreamers and could take down Nightmares just the same, but it was extremely rare for a person to be born with both powers. (In fact, typically Bubble Dreamers don't have any additional element.) When a sandbender also possessed Bubble Dreaming, they could apply Dreamsand in reality.

Ydnam would convert the ground of oppressed areas into Dreamsand and put the miserable people into a blissful sleep. She could then enter their dreams and Bubble all the negative things inside, and she would let them sleep to never be exposed to the darkness outside. She and her friends would travel to other worlds and acquire more allies.

Wodahs was a white Moebian hedgehog who was artificially created by scientists to conquer Moebius. Wodahs wound up being emotionally sensitive and sympathetic for the people, so he rebelled against his masters. Sadly, he was captured and frozen, and while the military intended to fix his emotional defection, he was ultimately stored away and forgotten. Wodahs would be freed by the military when they needed a hero to fight the evil Scourge and his nefarious family. Wodahs would fight the likes of Scourge and other evil oppressors of Moebius. When the Smile Pirates visited Moebius one day, Wodahs would join their crew.