Short Death the Queen

Play "With Me" from Sonic and the Black Knight. Trivia: I was going to play this music for Nega Dimentia way back then.

Chapter -1: Short Death the Queen

Final boss: Goddess of Death

"For so many years, our Negaverse has been a thriving point for demons like you." Aluben spoke, hovering meters from Nerehc in her skeletal child form. "Our gods have abandoned us to be your supper. As goddess of this world, my solace will be found in destroying you. For all time." Her legions of corpses down below alit with majestic flames, which all flew and bunched into her rotting mountain of death. A gigantic feminine Grim Reaper with long hair made of ash and flesh faced him with dark and gold flaming eyes.

"Well, if you're the best god the Negaverse can get, I'll just have to change my religion." Nerehc retorted confidently, his God's Sword flashing.

"At least we can both agree... that a mortal should never have such power!" Ghirahim licked his lips. "Let's destroy her, Master."

Aluben let loose a storm of blue flame, Nerehc expanding the bubble of his violet as he soared at Aluben and slashed her face. Her moldy bones reformed as a swarm of corpses flew out of her body, surrounding Nerehc like giant flies and grabbing him from all ends. The blue flames mixed with his purple and only made the bodies smell worse, he and Ghirahim spinning around like a multi-directional planet and slicing them away with their blades. The bones still existed in pieces and rotated around, and as Nerehc chased a retreating Aluben, the filthy little pieces were latching back on. Nerehc slowed in his flight to shake them off, but after bursting his flame, they were coming right back. Faster than one could think, Ghirahim snapped his strings of kunai out of thin air, sending them at every little bone within milliseconds to break them.

Nerehc made it closer to Aluben and furiously swung his sword at incoming corpses, finally catching the colossus as he slashed beams of light that broke her mountain to pieces, enabling Nerehc to fly into the center and slash the horrible skeleton who was creating it all. The moldy walls around them came out and attempted to grab Nerehc, who backed out as the mountain reformed itself. Multiple tubular currents of bones flew out of Aluben and around the air, trying to surprise him from several directions as he quickly dodged, only to be batted around before Aluben swung her arm and sent him flying. He recovered midair and saw the currents coming again, when Ghirahim appeared in his way and repelled them with a barrier made by his swords.

"It's hard to believe how an ordinary bender can become so ugly." Nerehc commented.

"The Logia level was invented to give mortals the sense of being a god." Ghira replied. "It was the biggest blunder since giving them element bending in the first place."

Nerehc soared around the barrier as ghouls flew up from the earth below, Nerehc slashing them away before frantically dodging what felt like gunfire. "The Nairuomolg bury their dead with their guns. Isn't that just... fantastic?" The skeletons of said alien species emerged from Aluben's body, shooting guns that had molded with them, with blue flaming bullets. Nerehc bounced them back with his sword as he flew forward, slashing beams of light that sliced the guns. But the aliens' mouths morphed into cannons and began blasting, Nerehc and Ghirahim working together to slice the whipping projectiles.

Sipa walked to a barren patch of land away from the others, still miles away from the clash going on. She got to her knees and folded her hands in prayer, her wand in-between. "Lord Ganon... I am hereby discommunicating from your teachings. I will not leave, of course, without my promised compensation. One million souls... to last you ages." Her eyes flung open as though the lids were stapled into such a position, baring no sense of will or emotion as she waved her wand and spun, sprouting massive flames that aligned a perfect circle over a wide range of land. Once the flames were brimming, she began to burn the design.