The Devil's Girlfriend

Lordeh, am Ah glad to fin'ly be here.

Chapter -11: The Devil's Girlfriend

Water -7

Water -7... assuming the "Water" part is accurate. True, it would've been water, if not for all the oil and sludge polluting its blueness. People got around this canal island on mini steamboats, the rivers black with oil, and much waste being dumped out its coasts. In brightest day, the sky was dark with smoke clouds, and it was amazing anyone could survive here. Hence, why isn't this called "Poison -7."

Sitting atop the barely-active fountain was the treehouse belonging to Sector -W7. Five of its members sat around in total boredom, barely watching or listening to its active TV. The quiet was disrupted when a snake slithered into the room and up Yenmihc's dress. "AAAH! What're you doing, GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT!"

The snake flew out and down Lirpa's shirt. "AAAAH STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!" Went out and went for Ebnog. The little blue rabbit wore a casual, uninterested frown before kicking it away.

The snake morphed back into Lilliputian member, Ahcniea. "Cough, cough! Heeeey!"

"HAAAAA hahahahahaha!" Sipa, a devilish girl in a black dress and white pointed hat, cackled as she marched in. "Ahhhh, the snake. My favorite animal of all time. You know it was the snake that set all these lovely events in motion." She winked.

"What did you do that for, Sipa?!" Ahcniea shouted.

"Because I wanted to have fun, and I did. You were merely my tool in doing so, just as I am a tool to the great and glorious Ganon!"

"You only treat me this way because I'm small! I didn't ASK to be born this way!"

"Yes, well, you are. But it's okay, for you are merely the example that humans are tiny, insignificant beings to the power of demons."

Ebnog's rabbit ears perked. "Tsk tsk." It twitched, for he clearly knew he wasn't a cat and therefore didn't meow.

"I know, Ebnog. Asia's coming." Yenmihc agreed.

The flapping of wings were heard as an angel child flew into the room. She was the Nega-Nimbi Asia, with a green sweater, black pants with white shoes, clean dark-red hair, and pitch-black wings. "Phew. Man, the clouds were AWFUL today. Why can't we just relocate instead of living in all this filth?"

"Because Arceus makes all fools suffer." Sipa stated. "You guys really oughta worship Ganon, he'll give you whatever you want."

"Sorry, but I follow Hexxus." Yenmihc stated. "By the way, is Ahcom still stuck in her room? Lirpa, go let 'er out."

"Why do I have to do everything around here, WHY DO you all TREAT me this way?!"

"Lirpa, just go do it."

"RrrrrrRRRR!" The 12-year-old angrily stormed off to Ahcom's room. On the other side, she heard the short girl's grunting, unable to turn the knob, and annoyedly opened it for her.

"There you are, what took you so long?!" Ahcom asked hatefully.

"It's not MY fault it was closed!"

"Well, now my LEGS are too tired. Carry me." She sat.

"Grrrr!" Lirpa lifted and carried Ahcom to the living room.

"Sipa, hurry up and make us food, I'm hungry." Yenmihc demanded.

"Would you like fried goat?"

"NO."

"Yenmihc, why're you always so MEAN to people, why can't you be nice?!" Lirpa asked.