CHAPTER 4

Kol

I got on my bike and made my way to the restaurant a few blocks from my work, I had to leave work late because after I rejected my boss she added more work and she wouldn't let me leave unless I've finished all of it.

I saw a figure standing in front of the restaurant, her long blonde hair was resting on her back as she stared at her phone with a frown. I stopped right in front of her and took off my helmet, she saw me and rolled her eyes. She showed me her phone screen where it said 6pm I was 30 minutes late.

"I'm so sorry my boss has been adding shit to my work, and she won't let me leave" I apologized genuinely, I got off the bike and walked towards her. She still had her arms folded with a frown, an idea popped in my mind and I smiled.

"How about I make it up to you?" Her beautiful ocean eyes looked up at me with curiosity and I saw a small smile pop on her lips, that's it, that's what I want, to see her smile.

"Oh really? How so?" She asked challenging me, I smiled and grabbed my helmet from the bike's handle.

"Can I?" I asked, she nodded in agreement. I pushed her hair behind her ears feeling her soft skin. I put the helmet on her head and I smiled at the cuteness, her face was squished because the helmet has to be tight on your head to protect it.

I leaned down to look at the clip thingy under the helmet and I didn't even notice that my face was closer to hers, she also smelled so good.

"There you go" I whispered, her eyes were watching my every move curiously. I smiled and stepped back to my bike. I threw my leg over and gave her my hand so she can get on as well.

"What about you?" She asked, I turned to look at her and she pointed to her helmet. I shook my head no and started the bike, I felt her arms wrap around my waist tightly and I smiled sheepishly. I knew bringing the bike was a great idea because now I'll have her arms touching me the whole time. I'm a genius...

"So, where are you taking me?" She asked, I smiled taking the longest road to my house which was like a 20 minute ride. She seemed to be enjoying it because her grip wasn't tight anymore so I picked up the speed and she squealed in surprise making me laugh.

"Don't. Do. That" she hit me with every word she let out, I chuckled and parked in my usual spot of my apartment building's lot. I turned off the bike and waited for her to get off before I did the same so I won't accidentally kick her in the face.

We made it to the last floor, I opened the door of my apartment and invited Valentina inside. She looked around the place with a smile, she seemed to like the interior. She sat on the couch and I noticed all the documents scattered on the table so I stared gathering them.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll get you something to drink" I said putting everything back in the briefcase, I went to the kitchen and grabbed two beers then walked back to the living room to find Valentina scanning one of the papers that I spelt beer on yesterday. I quickly snatched it from her hands in a panicked gesture.

"S-sorry, private information. I can't have anyone looking at it" I explained handing her the beer bottle, she grabbed it from me as she nodded her head in understandment.

"I'll finish with these and we can do something, is that alright with you?" I said with a genuine smile, I sat down in front of her and looked at the now dried papers. I noticed that the words have faded except some letters, I grabbed and empty paper sheet and a pen and started adding the letters next to each other.

'A...G...E...N...T'

Agent? I read in my head, I went to the next letters.

'X'

It was just an X, was this person referred to as agent X? Are they alive? Are they Russian? Was this a message to them. Then the next letters were...

'V'

'A'

"What are you doing?" A voice startled me, I looked up at Valentina who was looking at the papers as well. I lead back on the couch hiding the papers from her sight, she gave me a curious look taking a sip of her beer. When she leaned forward her shirt pulled down and her cleavage was in my view.

"I- eh work?" I said unsure of my answer, my eyes were stuck on her chest and I didn't seemed to be able to take them off, her pale chest had freckles on it and I was admiring them.

I was busy enjoying the view when she stood up and walked to me, she sat down on my side and I watched her carefully. My heart was beating faster than before and I could tell my cheeks were getting warmer, she put the beer bottle on the table and turned to look at me.

"Look at you..." She whispered grabbing my reading glasses and pulled them off of my face, her finger traced my cheeks to my jaw in a soft and teasing way. I couldn't find my words or the right rhythm for my breathing.

"...working so hard." Her hand grabbed my jaw and made me look at her, her pupils were almost fully dilated while she gently bite on her bottom lip.

"I like it....but I'm here and I want the attention...on me" her nails digged softly in my cheeks and pulled me closer to her face.

"Do you understand?" I hesitantly nodded my head and she smirked, the proximity of her lips was making me nervous, more nervous than I ever thought I would be. My breathing was heavy, my body was burning with need, I had no clue what I was feeling if I'm truly honest...shamefully I was enjoying her authority.

No one had ever made me feel like this...

"Put that down" she pointed with her eyes to the papers I was gripping so hard in my hand, I slowly put the documents on the table. She loosened my tie then pulled it off then slowly unbuttoned the first few buttons of my shirt.

"Relax..." She whispered, her breath brushed on my neck and I let out a soft groan. Her polished nail traced the revealed part on my chest while she leaned on her other arm. The way she was looking at me made me feel like I was somewhat 'interesting' and I never feel like that about myself.

"Tell me about your day Kol..." She mumbled, my eyes went from the hand to her face that was right next to mine and if I accidentally lean forward our lips would touch. Why does she wanna know about my day?

"M-my day?" I stuttered out making her hum her answer out, I mean how can I not stutter when a very attractive woman is hitting on me and literally glued to my side.

"Well, i-it wasn't that interesting...just a lot of paperwork and my boss trying to sleep with me in her office which was very annoying because she's hot but like I'm not interested anymore but even though I tell her she keeps tryi-" a hand on my thigh stop my rambling and made me look down at it, it was very close to my crotch that I've been hiding with my hands since she walked inside my house. She most likely doesn't know about my condition so I don't want to freak her out.

"Oh is that so? Tell me more about this boss of yours" she said in all seriousness while her nails digged in my thigh and I was fighting the sounds about to leave my throat, I'm so pathetic, her touch, her perfume, the way she looked at me, all were making me weak and I had no control over my desires anymore. What is this woman doing to me?

********************************************
Hey there, sorry for not updating sooner I haven't been feeling alright lately, sorry.

Anyways, here's chap 4 I hope you like it.

Have a good day,

-S