CHAPTER 25

Valentina

Finally a day later, Sasha has managed to get us IDs that'll help us sneak into the building. The plan was to use the front door but I was sure Tiara would recognize me everywhere, so Sasha suggested we wait until it's night time and we climb outside the building until we reach the floor where Kol is.

That's what we were doing, we were sitting in the van getting ready. We were putting silencers on our rifles, we were wearing fully black outfits so we can camouflage into darkness. The gloves and shoes had a removable part made of, suckers, like the ones an octopus has. These were made with the most recent technology, they stick like gorilla glue.

5s they get glued to the surface and 5s they're not, that is the time on each glove so when the right hand in glued the other is on its 5s rest.

"Are you ready?" Sasha asked pulled the mask over her face, I nodded and opened the van. It was past midnight and the streets were empty, Sasha already made sure the camera on the spot were going to climb from were hacked so the security room would see just their normal empty street.

"5th floor" she whispered as we sneaked though the bushed until we reached the building, we watched our surroundings for any movements but there was nobody in sight.

I activated the gloves and shoes then took a deep breath, I put my right hand and left foot on the glass. Sasha on my side did the same, everyone 5s we climbed further more until we reached what the floor we wanted. I noticed a window was open on the far left and the light inside that room was on.

We had to find a way to get in without getting caught by the guards, we went side ways until we reached that window, inside there was a man in a lab coat looking through a microscope, he had headphones on and he seemed to be in his own world.

She slowly opened the window further and sneaked her slim body in. She sneaked in behind him and grabbed his head, before he could react she twisted it fast and she caught him before he can drop with a loud thud.

After I got in as well, Sasha and I grabbed our guns along with that scientist ID and opened the lab door. I looked at the long hallway and sighed, how will we find Kol in this huge floor.

"I memorized everything" Sasha replied when she saw my concerned face, I smiled and nodded following after her. Turn after turn I followed after Sasha, we still haven't used the guns because the guards were either sleeping or had their back turned so it was an easy kill.

I kept walking carelessly since I was too deep in my thoughts that I just walked right in front of a guard. He looked at me confused at first not knowing if I was real or not, when he made sure I was in fact very real he hurried to grab his gun but Sasha was faster, she shot him and he dropped dead.

"Wake up Valentina" she scolded, I nodded with a guilty face. She patted my back and we went on with our mission only this time the lights suddenly turned red and an ear deafening alarm was heard.

"Shit, they know" I mumbled, the sound of multiple footsteps making their way towards us was getting closer by the second and we got ready to face whoever it is. At the end of the hallway a dozen of armed men stood preventing us from moving.

"Oh Valentina..." I heard her smug voice through the speakers making my blood boil in anger, I pointed the rifle towards guards and just started shooting, Sasha did the same as we made our way through the hallway, we had to run so we can get this over with.

We both started running hearing more men trying to catch up to us, shots were heard all over the place from our side and theirs. Tiara's men were falling one after the other, I jumped on one of them wrapping my legs around his neck and threw him on the ground when I pointed the rifle to his head and pulled the trigger nothing happened.

"Fuck" I hit him in the face with the back on the gun, I was out of bullets. I sighed and got up, Sasha was shooting at the ones running behind us.

"Valentina! At the end of the hallway turn left then turn right, her room is the last. Go! I'll hold them back!" She yelled as she reloaded her gun, the guards were doubling and she was going to be alone. I can't leave her here, but I have to get to Kol as well.

"Val! Go! I got this" she smirked and I looked at the grenade in her hand, this Russian psychopath who is also my bestfriend just threw the explosive at the guards with a happy smile on her face. I gave her a thumbs up since she looked like she was having fun and run towards the destination she gave me. I only had a pistol but I'll be more than enough to kill that bitch, oh no, I won't give her the satisfaction of dying quickly.

"Left, then a right" I mumbled to myself, when I reached my turn I looked at the multiple rooms all on each side of the hallway. Sasha said Kol was in the last room. Before I can take a step forward, a loud bang was heard like someone was trying to break through the wall. I stared in surprise at the end of the hallway as a metal door flew away from its place.

I saw someone take a step forward out of the room and my eyes went wide, Kol just stood there staring at her hands.

"Kol?" I said which did catch her attention, her head looked up then turned to look at me. She had a cold and blank look on her face, she just stood there staring at me without saying anything.

While I, well, I was gazing at her metal arm. It fit her so perfectly like it was the same size as her other natural one, which isn't the right thing to be thinking about now, but she did look hot as fuck. Kol was wearing a white wife beater tank top and grey sweatpants and she was also barefooted.

"Kol, it's me..." I said again trying to focus on something else other than her attractive physique but she didn't move a muscle, she stood there like she was waiting for something. A signal, or an order.

Then all of a sudden she took a step forward, her footsteps got faster the closer she got to me and from the look of it she wasn't going to slow down.

She kept swinging her arms at me but I was able to keep up with her and dodge every punch trying not get my face broken by her fists. One punch was so close to my head but instead she hit the wall leaving a huge hole.

"Kol! Stop! What are you doing?!" I yelled as I tried to get away from her, she just punched anything and everything destroying anything in her way. I thank God that I was fast enough to get away from each swing she made or I'd be mashed by now. I kept backing away from her, until I reached a dead end.

I tried to run away from her since she cornered me against the wall but she tripped me then pulled me by my leg towards her, she climbed on my lap and pulled her metal arm back ready to hit me in the face.

"Baby, it's me..." I whispered with tears starting to fill my eyes, I can't win this fight, she was much stronger and ready to kill. She looked so numb and cold, she stopped for a moment and stared at me in confusion. My hand went to her face and gently caressed it, her arm was shakily dropping down and she looked like she was struggling to arrange her thoughts. Just when I thought it was over, that bitch had to open her mouth.

"Kill her!" She yelled behind us, I looked up and I saw Tiara standing there with an angry look, Kol's eyes went cold once again and her fist went up getting ready to hit me. She was going to kill me, this person whom I'm so in love with was going to unconsciously murder me in cold blood.

The person I'm in love with...

I smiled at her with my hand still on her cheek, my thumb gently caressing her soft skin remembering every moment we spent together, her beautiful smile, how she looked at me with loving eyes, the way her hands caressed me and made love to me...

I closed my eyes feeling my tears slide in slow motion and let the words I've been holding in for a long time come out...

"I love you Kol" 

*****************************************
Hi babies!

Here's an update I hope you enjoyed it!!  Also this book might be over soon!!! Sad :/

Muah

-S