CHAPTER 23

Kol

There was this woman, red hair and brown eyes, tall and has no emotions behind her eyes. She was the boss of all these workers, including Igor. That day when they took me, I met her for the first time. I was mostly ignoring her until she mentioned how much she hated Valentina, she said that Val stole everything from her.

They took me to this facility or company, it looked like a normal business building from the outside but as soon as we went further I noticed so many weird things. A lot of animals, mostly dogs, in cages, some of them had missing limbs. Some had fake arms or legs. That's when I knew, this woman was a psycho scientist who was going to experiment on me.

First thing they did was undress me and connect me to this machine that was checking my vitals, and other stuff, like DNA, blood. Then she asked me if I was ready for a brighter future, before disappearing behind the door.

A few days of being attached to the machine with no water or food which weirded me out because I didn't feel tired at all, that's when another woman walked in and informed me that the machine not only checks my vitals but she tests my bodies reaction to stuff being added to it.

They were injecting me with something, that helped stay at full energy for full three days with no food or water. On the fourth day, my body started to hurt so much, my arms felt numb and I couldn't even move my fingers. My legs felt like they were constantly getting electrocuted.

The pain was just full time, I didn't have a second to rest or get a moment of relief. The pain kept going for two more days and it only got worse to the point that my body got used to it, I could still feel the stings but they didn't hurt anymore. It felt like my body got immune to pain somehow.

On the night of the sixth day, the same red head walked in the room. She had a proud smile on her face, she looked like she achieved something, she was happy. And since I was chained against the wall making a star like shape I was too tired to look up, my head felt dizzy and too heavy so all I did was listen to what she said.

"I've never in my career reached this far with a subject..." She said walking closer to me, her hand brushed against my face and softly pulled my head up to make me look at her. Her brown eyes were almost smirking at me, her hand kept brushing on my chest and over my stomach but I was too weak to tell her to fuck off.

"Don't worry tomorrow is your day, our day..." Her eyes were curiously watching my naked crotch area before clearing her throat and looked back at me, her fingers grabbed my chin and held my face in place.

"You'll be getting the best sleep tonight and tomorrow you'll be a new, a better, a stronger, the strongest out there and you'll only listen to me..." She said proudly, I built up all the energy that I still had in me and spoke.

"W-what did y-you do..." I whispered desperately trying to get the words out of my throat, she chuckled at my struggle and leaned closer to my face.

"I turned you into something better, at first all I wanted was to get revenge but then your body was the perfect host for my work and I decided to keep you here..." Her eyes went back to look down with a hint of lust as she spoke again.

"...you're quite the catch." Her eyes looked up at mine and she smiled softly, unexpectedly, her lips landed on mine. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't like something was controlling my body. She smiled through the kiss and pulled away.

"See, your body is mine now. It craves me, it listens to my orders, wether you like it or not..." The tears started falling one after the other and she just wiped them away with her thumb while her other hand rubbed my right arm back and forth feeling on my skin.