CHAPTER 14

Valentina

Sasha invited me in her house, I've been here so many times throughout the years and I've missed this place. We went to her office where she had computers and work stuff, she sat on her desk and I laid on the couch with a loud sigh.

*The conversation between the two women is in Russian*

"What's with the sighing and bad mood?" I heard Sasha ask, I looked at her from where I was laying while she tapped on her keyboard.

"I fucked up, badly" I replied, I hate to admit it but Kol has made an impact on my life. Her soft touch, her beautiful eyes and the way they looked at me. They admired me like I was some sort of goddess.

"There's this woman..." I started, at the sound of that Sasha stopped what she was doing and turned her full attention to me.

"Oh, how lovely. But why did you say it like that?" She asked curiously, I sat up and brushed my hair out of my face.

"I think I like her, a lot. But..." I stood up and walked to the desk sitting on top of it while Sasha just stared at me amused.

"I thought you locked your heart in a metal box and threw the key in the sea?" Sasha said with a smug face, I rolled my eyes and glared at her and she put her hands up in surrender.

"Well, people change Sasha. And I've made a mistake, she's in possession of a very dangerous documents. I used the fact that's she's in love with me to try and get them." I explained with guilt laced with my tone, Sasha was the type to sleep around a lot but never get romantically involved. She said it wasn't her time yet, and that she was waiting for the one.

"And when did that became a problem for you?" She asked curiously,

"Because, she's in danger. She could get murdered, I don't want her to get hurt. So I need your help" I stood up pointing to her computer. She gave me a confused look.

"I need you to hack into her company's security room so I can see who gave her the files in the first place, then I want you to find her phone location" I told her and she nodded, I gave her the name of Kol's work place and not even a few seconds later she was already in their system.

"When was the first time she got those files?" Sasha asked, it was a few days after we met I believe. She kept looking at footage from last week and the week before, until she noticed two men in suits who look very suspicious enter the building then made their way to Kol's office. She took a screenshot of their faces and saved it.

"Now that's done, find me her location right now. Let's track her phone, so we know where she is at all time" I asked before going to the couch to sit, I heard Sasha chuckle and I looked at her confused.

"I thought you said she was in love with you?" She asked sarcastically, I was confused on what she was talking about to so I got up again and went to her side.

There was Kol sitting in a coffee shop with a woman, who was holding her hand. They seemed to be in a deep conversation before Kol smiled and laughed a little, who the hell was this woman? And why were they holding hands.

For some reason my blood started boiling, I couldn't bare seeing her with someone else, looking or touching some other woman. And the woman was very pretty.

"Calm yourself babe, I can see jealousy pouring out of your eyes" Sasha laughed and I kicked her in the leg which made her shut her mouth, I watched as they both got up and the woman hugged Kol...for too long. Before they both left the coffee shop.

"Where are they going?" I asked, Sasha tracked Kol's phone as well as every street camera in that area. They were talking as they walked in the street together, from time to time the woman would touch Kol's arm and laugh.

Then the street started to become familiar, they were going to Kol's apartment. Over my dead body...

I made my way to the door so I can leave, but a hand grabbed my arm and made me stop. Sasha was giving me a serious look.

"Where are you going?" She asked the obvious question, I pulled my arm away from her but she grabbed me again.

"Let me go with you, you never know if it's a trap." She said with a smile, I nodded and she made a stop at her bedroom to change and grab a jacket. She wore a mini skirt and a crop top. She put her heels on which made her even taller.

"Do you have to dress like a hooker everytime we go out Sasha?" I said as we made our way to my car.

"Hookers are hot, so thank you for the compliment babe" she got in the car and I just rolled my eyes at her and went in as well.

Kol better not put her dick in that woman, because that will be the last thing she'll ever do. I'm going to cut it off her body and feed it to Sasha's panther pet.

"Are you thinking of murdering the poor kid?" Sasha asked while applying lipstick.

"No, just figuring out ways to chop her dick off and feed it to your pet" I smiled innocently and she just gave me a horrified look.

"Why would you assault my poor baby like that, my god Valentina." She replied with fake hurt, she cared more about her panther than human life.

This is our stop, I parked the car in front of Kol's apartment building and made my way to her place. Sasha followed after me walking like she was in a fashion show, everyone and I mean everyone was staring.

"So much for staying hidden Sasha, I thought you were a fugitive?" I said pressing the elevator button.

"No, not in this country" she smiled and we made our way to Kol's apartment. I took a deep breath before knocking, I better not find her naked and in another woman's embrace.

When she didn't open I was about to kick the door down but she did finally respond.

She looked surprised to see me but I was more surprised that she had a towel wrapped around her waist and a sport's bra on. Her hair was wet and she looked like she just go out of the shower.

Before she could close the door in my face, I stopped it with my hand and walked inside her apartment.

*Conversation between Sasha and Valentina is in English now*

"Where the fuck are you going?" She half yelled, but I ignored her and made my way to her bedroom. I looked around but there was no sign of the other woman.

"Where is she?" I asked with my arms folded, she gave me a confused look.

"What are you talking about?" Sasha stepped inside and closed the door behind her, I noticed they were about the same height.

"The woman you were with, the brunette" Sasha whispered before making herself comfortable on the couch.

"Are you stalking me? And who's this? What are you doing in my house?!" Kol asked question after question but before I could answer her a knock on the door interrupted me.

Kol opened the door and the brunette from earlier walked in, she stared at me and Sasha in confusion.

"Am I interrupting something?"

"No"
"Yes"

Kol and I said at the same time, only she was the one to deny.

"I came back to give you your prescription. I put it in my pocket when we were at the coffee" The brunette said handing Kol a piece of paper, Kol smiled.

"Thank you Sabine" Kol said kissing her cheek and that was it, I walked to Kol and grabbed her by the ear. She winced and gripped on my wrist but all I did was pull her to the bedroom.

Before I could close the door I heard Sasha speak to the brunette.

"Don't worry, she's just gonna chop her dick off"

*****************************************
Hmmm do you feel a possible tension between the new characters? Or is it just me?

Muah

-S