CHAPTER 24

Valentina

The next morning Sasha and I sat in front of her computer staring at the new video she found, she's managed to follow that car to a pharmaceutical company. We were waiting for the downloads to finish so we can hack into their system.

"How long does it take?" I asked frustrated, she rolled her eyes and just stared at the screen. We looked at the 98% for the next 15 minutes until it turned to 99% and we had to wait for another 15 minutes for it to be complete.

"About time" I mumbled, all of their cameras were now at our view and reach, every corner of the company including a very horrific part. Animals everywhere were being tested on, some had missing legs and other had missing arms while a minority of them had what seemed like prosthetics.

"Check the labs" I asked, she started looking around everything while I just glared at the screen in hatred, all those poor animals and what they been through. That's when I saw something, a room, more like an office, and someone was walking back and forth, someone I hated so much.

"That bitch" I whispered, Tiara was pacing around the room with a thinking face. She seemed to be bothered by something, suddenly the door opened revealing another woman in a lab coat only this woman looked scared. She kept talking fast and pointing to the door.

They both rushed out the room and Sasha kept following them from camera to camera, until they reached another room. Tiara took a deep breath, and opened the door.

The room had...

"Kol?" I said unconsciously, she was holding another woman by the neck against the wall. She was wearing a long sleeve loose shirt and a grey sweatpants, one of her hands, the one she was holding the woman with, was black and my heart started to sink, because I had a feeling on what was going on.

I watched Tiara walk in the room and say something, probably she called for her, Kol turned her head towards Tiara but not for long because she turned her head back towards the woman against the wall.

Tiara made her way towards Kol and gently put her hand on Kol's back then started rubbing it. Which made me feel something, something bad, I hated it so much, I decided to keep watching what's going to happen next.

Tiara pulled Kol's face to the side and leaned to...kiss her? Kol let go of the woman who dropped on the floor holding her neck then crawled towards the door but I didn't care about her at the moment. I was busy staring with my eyes wide at them making out.

"What the hell?" I heard Sasha whisper, I watched as Kol pulled Tiara up who wrapped her legs around Kol's waist.

Kol pushed Tiara against the wall still making out with the woman and Sasha went to turn off the screen but I stopped her, I watched as Tiara pulled Kol's shirt off and threw it on the ground.

"I was correct, she turned your girl into Bucky. Damn she looks big, more muscles?" Sasha asked completely jumping over the point, she literally ignored the fact that they were about to fuck each other.

Kol's arm was replaced by a black metal prosthetic, and Sasha was right again, she was much stronger, she looked like she gained muscles and maybe got a bit taller.

The scene started to get heated and I was feeling sick, I looked away from the screen and walked away from Sasha's desk. My chest hurt, it hurt because I hated her so much, I hated how Kol touched her, I hated how she kissed her the way she kissed me.

All I want to know, is what did she do to Kol to make her kiss and sleep with her, make it look like I never existed in her life. Without realizing, I felt arms wrap around my body. I looked at Sasha with teary eyes and then back down at my fingers.

"She got what she wanted huh" I chuckled dryly, I felt so lost and hurt, Tiara always said that she'll made me suffer someday but not like this, I never thought it'll be like this.

"I'm sure, she did something to her...to her head" Sasha tried to reassure me but I didn't want reassurance, I wanted revenge, I wanted to kill that psycho bitch.

"I'm going to kill her...Sasha, I'm going to make her regret it" I cried out with hatred, we heard scratching at the door but I didn't pay it any attention, Sasha on the other hand got up to open the door. I was busy thinking about how to get to Kol and how I'm gonna enjoy skinning Tiara alive.

A felt a big head rub against my thigh and I looked down at Lexi who just sniffed my leg and pushed her head on me making me smile. I scratched under her chin and she jumped on the couch next to me and started licking my hand with her rough and almost spikey tongue.

"Lexi, we're going to get aunt Val's wife." Sasha said in a baby voice and scratched the panther's back, I smiled at the pet and kissed her furry head. She was a big scary cat who can kill you in the matter of seconds, but she was also a soft kitty who enjoyed rolling around on the ground and taking naps on top of you until you can't breathe.

"How are we going to get her?" I asked out loud knowing Sasha was listening, she leaned against her desk and folded her arms in front of her chest.

"Well, I have full access to their system. I can get us IDs to get in, but I don't think she'll recognize you Val. Did you see how she was making out with Tiara, l-" I cut her off and rubbed my face in frustration.

"I get it Sasha, thank you" we'll have to sneak inside the company first then we'll see what happens from there, we'll deal with Kol when we get to her.

"Get me those IDs, as soon as you can please. We'll be breaking inside their company as soon as they're done." I said to my best friend who just nodded her head in agreement, I smiled in appreciation before standing up.

"You have everything right?" I asked curiously and she smiled like a kid on Christmas, she went to her computer and typed something, the small library behind her that I thought was bookshelves turned out to be a closet, or in this case, a weaponry hidden behind the shelves.

"Of course babe, everything is new and very affective, she pointed to the assault rifle" she smiled and gave me thumbs up making me roll my eyes amused with her behavior.

"Thank you Sasha, I'll always be grateful" I said and she walked to me, she wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug before kissing the top of my head.

"Of course babe, I'm here for you just like you were there for me when I needed you" she whispered, she pulled away and gently patted my cheeks.

"Now let me do my job so we can go get your woman" she smiled softly, I nodded and left her office with one thing on my mind. Killing that bitch for what she's done to Kol.

*****************************************
Hilo! Another update, and what Tiara looks like in media.

Muah

-S