CHAPTER 16

Valentina

"So Sabine, tell me about yourself?" Sasha sat in the back with the brunette, I rolled my eyes at Sasha. She obviously likes the girl but I'm pretty sure she was gonna hit and dip. That's her problem.

"I'm a doctor, I actually met Kol this morning. She came in to stitch her cut" Sabine said with a smile while looking at Sasha, I just drove to the destination she gave me and silently listened to their conversation.

"Hmmm a doctor huh, wonderful coincidence because my heart is broken and I need you to fix it for me" Sasha said with a teasing tone, I mentally groaned at her stupid attempt, that obviously worked, because Sabine was a blushing mess.

"We're here" I said with a sigh of relief, Sasha go out and helped the doctor out of the car then walked her to her house. I watched as she leaned down kissing Sabine's hand before walking back to the car.

"You're a slut" I mumbled, she chuckled and leaned back against the seat.

"For her? Definitely" I heard her say, someday she's going to make me lose a braincell. I made my way to her mansion so we can start working on this stupid mission that I'm already so tired of. 

"Did you know Igor is a double agent?" I said remembering the picture I found in Kol's phone. Sasha stared at me with a bored look.

"What? You knew?!" I asked surprised, she rolled her eyes and left the car after I stopped in front of her house. I turned off the car and followed after my friend.

"Sasha! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" I yelled as we both made our way to her office, she sat on her desk and started tapping on the keyboard.

"I had my suspicions, I just needed confirmation" she turned the screen towards me, it showed Igor with the same two men from Kol's office.

"Find me their names, and every detail about them" I demanded, I have to find a way to get rid of Igor before he gets to Kol. I'm sure he wants to kill her, they just need her to decipher those damn documents and he'll get rid of her.

"I hope Kol makes up her mind and comes here, she'll be much safer" I heard my phone ring in my pocket so I took out and looked at the caller thinking it's Kol, but it was Igor.

"Yes?" I said dryly, I'm sure he was going to ask if I got rid of Kol yet or should he do it for me instead.

"Are you free? I need to talk you, face to face." He said over the phone, I looked at Sasha who was telling to keep talking to him then pointed to her computer.

"I don't know, depends on what you wanna talk about?" I replied, I heard me laugh before exhaling loudly.

"Listen Valentina, this is for your own good. I promise, kill the kid, destroy the documents and we're both done" he said making me roll my eyes, of course, I knew he was going to say that.

"I'll give you a better one, how about I'll get the documents I destroy them and Kol stays alive" I looked at Sasha and she gave me a thumbs up.

"I can't promise they'll let her live next time they visit" he said before hanging up making my heart drop, I sat down on the couch and pushed my hair out of my face.

"I got his phone location, just in case he decides to pay her a visit" I heard Sasha say.

"I wish Kol listens to me" I said rubbing my face in frustration, I laid back on the couch thinking of all the possibilities, all the ways that they could get to her. When she's going to work, or even when she's at her house. They could just barge in her place and shoot her, good thing she wasn't done with the documents just yet.

I spent the night at Sasha's because I didn't feel like going to my house, she has multiple empty rooms but we always end up sleeping on the same bed since we watch movies together.

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing, I groaned and answered putting it to my ear. Kol's voice filled my ears and woke me up from my sleep almost instantly.

"Hey" I replied, I cleared my throat and go out of the bed so I don't wake up Sasha. I went to the balcony and closed the door behind me.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried, I don't know if they got to her or no. So I'm just making sure she was alright.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I've thinking about your offer..." She started, and I smiled in hope that she accepted it.

"And?" I asked eagerly,

"Come pick me up, I don't know the location" she said quickly before hanging up, I chuckled at her response and went back inside the room.

I didn't care that Sasha was still asleep and just jumped on the bed, well, on top of her and she groaned annoyed with me. I shook her awake but she just kicked me off of her.

"I'm going to feed you to Lexi" she mumbled, she wouldn't dare feed me go her wild cat, I slapped her butt and ran to the bathroom so I can shower. Speaking of Lexi, I wonder where she is. She's usually in the backyard, but sometimes she just walks around the place freely.

"Sasha I need something to wear!" I walked out the bathroom with a towel around my body, Sasha was sitting on the bed with the grumpiest face ever.

"I hope you fall and break you neck, сука" she mumbled, I sent her a flying kiss and she flipped me off before walking to her closet. (Bitch)

"So, slutty, comfy, or modest." She asked,

"You have modest outfits? What a surprise" I replied sarcastically, Sasha never wears anything none revealing because she loves when the wind is brushing against her skin. Or that's what she said.

"I'm going to make you walk out of here with your pussy lips free if you don't shut up" she threatened, I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed as I waited for her to find me something.

"Here, this will make your boobs look bigger. I'm sure Kol would like that" she threw a tight red top with a deep cut and black pants at me.

"The thongs and bras are in the first drawer" she pointed to her closet before she went in the bathroom, I got dressed quickly and dried my hair.

"I'm gonna go meet with Sabine, be good and don't suck her dick on my bed" Sasha warned with a threatening look. She just got out of the shower and was drying herself.

"I won't suck her dick, Sasha" I rolled my eyes while putting my heels on.

"I don't trust you" she squinted her eyes suspiciously, I made sure she saw my middle finger before I left her room. I won't be sucking anyone's dick in this moment, because we have a mission to finish.

Anyways, I'm sure Kol will be much safer if she comes here so when we finish with those documents no one would be able to reach her. We'll destroy them and get it over with..

***************************************
Another one! Also, do you think I should do character reveal?

Muah

-S