CHAPTER 10

Kol

This woman, this gorgeous woman under me was moaning and whimpering to my touch, her skin, her body, everything was reacting to me. It made me feel so good, I was only touching her and I felt satisfied.

I kissed her neck gently while my hand caressed her sides, her head was laid back on the couch and her eyes were closed as she tried to catch her breath.

"Bedroom...now" I heard her say, I smiled against her skin and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her up. I picked her from the couch and stumbled my way to her bedroom blindly because she grabbed my face started kissing me hungrily.

I kicked my shoes off and sat her on the edge of the bed and pulled off her dress that wasn't hiding anything in the first place. I kneeled down to take off her heels that I forgot she was wearing and I took my time to stare at her body in amazement, now that she sat there completely naked I got to admire her curves, the tiny moles all over her pale skin, her stretch marks that I liked so much and found myself tracing on her thighs.

"You're literally....perfect" I breathed out and looked up at her face noticing the redness. I smiled at her shyness and strated taking off my button shirt, her eyes were watching my every move.

I was topless with my suit pants still on, I stood up from my squatting position and looked down at her. She was staring right in front of her, and by that I mean, right at my crotch area.

I put my hand under her chin and made her look up at me, she batted her long eyelashes softly and took my hand that was on her face and pulled it towards her lips.

I watched as she slipped my middle finger between her lips and sucked on it, her blue eyes didn't leave mine, not even once. She added my ring finger then her pink tongue licked between them before she started moving her head back and forth slowly, she then pulled them out leaving a tray of saliva.

She batted her eyelashes at me innocently like she didn't just almost make me finish in my pants with one move, I guided my fingers that were still coated in her saliva and slipped them in my mouth. I saw her visibly swallow and bite her bottom lip.

I leaned down to go on top of her but she put her foot on my chest stopping me from going any further making me give her a confused look. She leaned back on her elbows with a smirk and looked at how frustrated I was. She was enjoying my pain...

"Take em off" she whispered while looking at my pants, I sighed and started unbuckling my pants hurriedly.

"Tsk tsk...Slowly" she cut me off and I slowed my hurriedness and did just like she told me to. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my ankles then kicked them on the floor. Her eyes were glues to my boxers with a smirk, she gave me a look then went back to staring at my crotch. I sighed and pulled down my boxers as well.

"Hmm...good" she took her foot away from my chest and opened her legs for me. Her wetness was dripping down between her pink lips, I licked my lips and kneeled down in front of her, I leaned my face between her legs and her hand tangled in hair pushing my head closer to her core. I grabbed her wrists and stopped her from touching my head.

My tongue licked up her slit taking in the bittersweet taste, then slowly flick her clit and with every lick she jerk back while trying to get her wrists free from my grip. I picked up my pace hitting her clit over and over until she wanted to push my head away but I stopped her because I could tell she was close. She started grinding on my face and a moment later she came in my mouth.

I kissed her thigh then her hip bones before crawling on top of her, my dick was hard and it was starting to hurt but I ignored it and went to kiss her collarbone and neck. I brushed her hair out of her face so I can see her better, she was breathing heavily with her cheeks all red and her eyes shut.

I adjusted myself between her legs and slowly pushed my tip in her entrance, I felt up her soft arms and pulled them above her head pushing her wrists down on the mattress. I buried my face in her neck enjoying the feeling of her pussy around me.

"Hmm..." I couldn't help the sounds leaving my lips, she moved her head leaning it on top of mine. Her hair was brushing on face with every stroke I did inside of her, my eyes were half open as I stared at her beautiful face. Her lips were agape, her cheeks were a deep pink, the vein on her neck was pulsing. She was literally the definition of beauty.

"You feel so good" I whispered against her skin and picking up my speed, I intertwined our fingers together and squeezed her hands.

"Y-yes...harder" she moaned softly, I can hear the desperation laced with her soft voice and I did just that. My strokes were harder and deeper, I sat up to look at her face without ceasing my movements.

Her head was turned to the side with an erotic expression so I grabbed her face and made her look at me, I wanted her attention on me. Her eyes were shut while she bit on her lip almost drawing blood.

"Look at me when I fuck you Valentina..."

Her eyes immediately opened in surprise, they were filled with pleasure. She tried to look away but my hand was quick to wrap around her neck, she looked so fuckable under me. My hand tightened a bit but not to the point to hurt her and she let out a loud moan, she was close and so was I.

"Yeah...look at you...not so tough now huh" I leaned down to her face my lips right on top of hers. She bit her lip and smiled before rolling her eyes, I unconsciously reacted and slapped her, but not too harsh. Unexpectedly, she seemed to enjoy it because she moaned harder and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I was still close to her face so I kissed her soft lips in away to apologize even though she seemed to be into that. I felt my orgasm getting closer, her walls tightened and the knot in my stomach wanted to be released.

I felt her cum all over me and I was about to do the same but I remembered I wasn't wearing a condom so I quickly pulled out and released all over her stomach and boobs. I dropped down next to her as we both breathed heavily, I wasn't done yet. I wanted more but I was going to give her some time to rest first.

I kissed her neck and shoulder before wiping the cum off of her stomach with a tissue that I found on her nightstand. When I was done I spooned her and continued to gently kiss the back of her neck, and listened to her breathing.

******************************************
Hello, have a great day!

-S