CHAPTER 18

Valentina

I read through Kol's notes and the information she gathered from those documents, I was surprised at what I was reading. Not only the names of every agent were there but also their addresses and missions. I've been here, in this bedroom since Kol passed out trying to figure out what was going on.

I noticed that all of the owners of these names are either dead or have disappeared. I'm sure the paper I stole from Kol the first time had my name and address as well, she didn't have time to decipher them. But I'm not dead? Or did I ever disappear? I'm still in the system, so why would I be in this list.

"Are you okay?" I heard someone ask, I looked behind me and Kol was wrapped in a blanket looking like a kid. I smiled at her and patted the spot next to me, she walked to me and sat on the empty space I patted.

"Yeah, I'm good. These documents Kol, they have everything. Names, addresses, missions..." I started rubbing my head, why would they want these dead informations.

"All these people that you found Kol, they're all dead... except for me." I mumbled, she took the papers from my hand and scanned them with a thoughtful look.

"Perhaps, there's been a mistake?" She asked but I immediately shook my head no. I tried to grab the papers but she pulled them back away.

"Perhaps, you came up with all of this..." She whispered suspiciously, I rolled my eyes at her delusions and tried to snatch the document from her hand but of course she pulled her hand away.

"Perhaps, you killed all of them...for power" she leaned closer to my face in an intimidating manner but I had enough of her bullshit, I jumped on top of her lap and went to grab the documents but she wouldn't let them go.

"I didn't do shit Kol, I am as confused as you are. Okay?" I said through gritted teeth while digging my nails in her neck, she smirked at me with a hint of amusement. Her eyes stared at me up and down before liking her lips, I looked down at my chest and I noticed I wasn't wearing a bra under my loose shirt.

Her hand that was gripping the document let go of it and wrapped around my waist pushing me down against her crotch. The feeling of her bulge pressing between my legs made me bit my lip to stop an unwanted sound from exiting my throat.

"Maybe we should finish what you started" she whispered against my skin, her lips were softly caressing my neck and made their way behind my ear. Her hand creeped under my white shirt, I felt her fingers pinch my already hard nipple.

"I should've been more careful around you..." She said looking at me but I couldn't focus, my brain was busy thinking of how bad I want her lips around my hard nipples. While my body, well, I wasn't in control of it anymore. My hips unconsciously moved on her lap and she let out a soft hum.

"Sometimes...I wish I haven't met y-"

"No...please don't, don't say that" I said breathless, I grabbed her face with both hands and leaned to kiss her, our lips moved together in a hungry and lustful kiss but I wanted more than just making out. I pulled away a bit so I kiss her jawline, then pulled on her earlobe with my teeth.

One of my hands grabbed hers that was on my boob and pulled it down my stomach and under my sweatpants, good thing I didn't wear any panties. Her long fingers brushed on my wet and uncovered lips making my eyes roll back in my head.

"Please~" I moaned softly in her ear while I pushed her middle finger inside of me, I was so wet that it easily slid in. She exhaled loudly and her lips started kissing my exposed neck again.

"What is it that your begging for?" She asked with a hint of teasing, I pushed myself down making her finger go deeper trying to give her a hint of what I want.

"I want to hear you say it, Valentina" she kissed my throat and tightened her grip around my waist preventing me from moving on her hand.

"I-...want you..." I replied breathlessly, my eyes were half open but I still couldn't see very well because I was blinded by need. Her finger started to move inside of me and I arched my back trying to feel it more, she took advantage of that and pushed my shirt up and wrapped her lips around my nipple.

Her fingers stopped and I whimpered in disappointment, I tried to make her hand move but she bit my nipple as a warning and I winced at the pleasurable pain.

"I'm still waiting for an answer.." she flicked my nipple with her tongue and I let my hands tangle in her hair and grip it hard.

"I want you...to fuck me...please" I moaned my words out because my body was burning in heat and I couldn't take her teasing anymore, I need to get fucked like there's no tomorrow to blow the steam off. I leaned to catch her lips while my hands pulled down my sweatpants to give her more space to move.

"God, you're such a whore..." If I had enough energy I would've rolled my eyes at her statement but I couldn't, I felt her flip us around and without warning she added a second finger and started moving her hand unbelievably fast.

A loud moan left my mouth but she quickly covered it with her palm.

"Shut up...or do you want them to hear how loud I make you scream? Tell me Valentina?" She breathed out next to my ear while her fingers fucked me hard, my eyes were tightly shut taking in all the pleasure she was making me feel.

"F-Fuck I'm c-" I pushed her hand away from my mouth so I can speak but the words wouldn't leave,

"You're close baby?" She asked softly, I just nodded unable to speak my words.

"Hold it in..." She kissed my jaw not once stopping her fast movement, my legs were shaking, matter of fact my whole body was out of control.

"I c-can't..." I cried out, I was so close but she wouldn't let me finish. I tried to hold it in more but the sound of my wetness was loud enough to hear it over my own moans and it was only making it harder for me.

"You can cum for me now baby" she gently kissed my neck while I released on her hand, she slowed her movement helping me come down from my high, I focused on her lips as they kissed my burning skin.

"Did I ever tell you how hot your moans are?" She asked amused which only made me more embarrassed, she pulled her fingers out and licked every drop left of my juices.

She went to the bathroom and stayed there for a few minutes and I was starting to wonder what she's doing.

She came out of the bathroom and she pulled my shirt off followed with the pants that were at my ankles then she picked me up bridal style and went back to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked softly, she didn't reply and just walked further inside. I saw the bathtub getting filled with warm water and I felt funny in my stomach, I never had someone do this for me.

She gently laid me inside the tub and the soft warm water caressed my aching skin, she started taking off her shirt followed by her pants and I saw the very visible bulge in her boxers that were off as well a moment later.

"What about your stomach?" She looked down at the bandage in her stomach and shrugged. While she was checking on her cut I was busy staring at her hard dick laying against her lower abdomen and how good it looked. She was indeed right, I'm such a whore and I want it inside me so bad.

"Are you gonna take care of that?" I asked her when she got inside the tub with me, she smiled at me and shook her head no.

"It'll go away, don't worry" she said laying back against the marble, I stared at her wet body for long seconds, her strong arms and perky nipples and I felt the same tingly feeling between my legs once again.

I looked down at the water but the bubbles were hiding her from my view. I took the moment when she was relaxed back with her eyes closed and I moved towards her. I wrapped my hand around her hard dick and watched her head move fast, she stared between my lips and eyes then looked down at the water.

"Valentina...you don't have to" she smiled looking back up at me and tried to get me to stop but I slapped her hand away.

"Shut up and let me take care of you"

**************************************
Hello!!

Here's a chapter I hope you like it!

Muah

-S