CHAPTER 6

Valentina

Since I know where Kol works, I decided to go pay her a visit. I was wearing leather pants that were very tight and a long sleeve crop top, I parked in front of her building and pulled my phone out. I looked at the bags of food in my passenger seat and dialed her number.

"Hey Kol" I said when she picked up, she sighed nervously and I heard her clear her throat. I smiled knowing the effect I had on her.

"What floor do you work on?" I asked curiously before getting out of my car, I grabbed the bags and shut the door.

"7th. Why?" She finally replied and I hanged up on her. I walked to the receptionist with a smile, she stared at me up and down before flashing me a fake smile.

"I'm here to see Kol Morgan" I said and she chewed on her gum making me a bit irritated. It's either the way she smacked that was making me upset or that I had a bad morning, specially that Igor has been asking me to get over with this mission.

"Do you have an appointment?" She asked making me roll my eyes, I turned around scanning the area. There were three cameras here, one pointing at the door, one at the receptionist and the third towards the elevator. I made my way to it without even bothering to talk to her again.

"Hey! You're not allowed to go in without an appointment" the woman said running after me, I pushed the open button and waited for the doors to let me in.

"I wasn't asking, I was telling" I said to the receptionist before heading inside the elevator, she looked at me in confusion and I just waved at her with the same fake smile she gave me earlier. Inside the elevator there wasn't any cameras.

When the door opened I made my way inside to see multiple offices all over the floor, people chitchatting while others looked like they were drowning in paperwork. I looked around the place and I noticed the position of the cameras,  one was looking right at the lift, one was watching all over the floor since it was in the middle of the ceiling and it rotated every five seconds.

I made my way through the people as they watched me curiously, some men were drooling over my body and I just rolled my eyes at them and looked for Kol's office. When I saw her last name on one of the doors I knocked and opened it before she could let me in.

"Oh?" I said looking at her standing in front of her desk with a nervous look and in front of her was another woman who seemed to be older than her, she had brown hair and she was about my height, she had her hand on Kol's chest. I noticed that her tie wasn't fixed properly and her shirt was almost fully untucked.

"What's going on?" I asked putting the bags on the chair next to me, Kol was staring at me with surprise, her eyes were gawking at my body with lust. While the woman just gave me a confused look since I was a stranger to this place. The woman stepped away from Kol and walked towards me with a smug face.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in my office?" She asked with her arms crossed in front of her, I looked at Kol who was busy staring at my bare stomach and legs. I fought the urge to smile and looked back at the older woman in front of me.

"Your name isn't on the door so who the fuck are you? And why were you two that close?" I asked her as well as Kol who finally woke up from her day dream, the woman unfolded her arms and put her hands on her hips instead.

"I'm calling security" she said making me roll my eyes, Kol's eyes widened and she quickly came and stood between us. Her back was turned to me, she was very tall that she completely hid the old hag from my view.

"No no there's no need for that Ms Sanders" she said scratching the back of her neck in nervousness,

"Who's the girl?" She asked Kol and I pushed the taller human out of my face so I can look at the woman standing there with a smirk. She must be her annoying boss because as soon as I saw her face I got upset.

"This woman is the one who's going to accompany me to the party" Kol said in a serious tone, she seemed offended that her boss called me a girl. I bit my lip trying to stop the smile and looked up at her, she didn't have a nervous look anymore but just a stone cold face.

"Ah I see..." The woman dragged as she eyed me curiously, I even saw a bit of jealousy in her eyes so I just raised my brow at her and crossed my arms in front of me. I just need her to say something else to me so I can start throwing hands.

"See me in my office when she leaves" she said before leaving the room and slamming the door behind her, Kol released a long sigh and walked to her desk she leaned back on it and rubbed her face in frustration. I walked towards her and stood between her legs, her eyes quickly shot up in surprise.

I buttoned her shirt and fixed her tie nicely before looking down at her pants. I grabbed her belt and started unbuckling it, she quickly grabbed my wrist to stop me and I just smirked. I slapped her hand away and she just tilted her head confused at what I was doing. I started tucking her shirt in her pants making sure my hand was touching her skin, I felt a bump on the side of my fingers and slowly realization started to hit me. I looked up at her face and it was a redish color even her ears were red of embarrassment.

"You're welcome..." I whispered closer to her ear, I watched the chills crawl on her skin and heard her let out a soft sigh. I put a gentle kiss on her jaw and pulled away, I heard her cuss under her breath which only made my smirk grow wider. She was so adorable....

"I brought you lunch" I said handing her a bag, she stared at it for a second before she smiled softly. She grabbed it from me and went to sit behind her desk, I looked around the room and noticed that her office didn't have any cameras but in the hallway I noticed one, so I'm sure whoever gave her the files would be clearly visible, I need a way to get here when no one is around. That's when I remembered what Kol said to her boss, about some party or something.

"So a party huh" I said teasingly, she rolled her eyes and took a bite of her food. She wiped the corner of lips with the napkin and looked at me.

"The other day she tried to touch me again...and I said I was taken..." She explained making me a bit upset with what she said, not because she was being touched by another woman, no, but because that woman was forcing herself on Kol.

"So Ms Sanders told me to bring 'her' to the company party this weekend" she seemed a bit embarrassed, I hummed nodding my head.

"Ehh, you don't, like...have to come. I can just not go to the party, I don't c-" she stuttered out making me chuckle at her nervousness, I stood up and walked closer to where she was sat. I pushed her chair back and leaned closer to her face, I was standing between her legs while twirling her tie in my hand, with every twirl her face got closer to mine.

"Hmmm no, I'll go with you..." I watched her visibly swallow hard and I smirked, her eyes were staring at me but she didn't know what to say or what to do, she was frozen in place.

"If that's what you want." I chuckled and pulled away with a smirk, I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me down feeling something poke me right on my core.

My knees were on each side of her lap and she was looking at me with an unreadable look. I felt a hand sneak on my back, her fingers touched the naked parts on my skin and made their way behind my neck. My heart was beating so fast and for the first time in my life I was the one who's nervous. I unconsciously started moving my hips knowing it was going to drive her crazy, but I was turning myself on.

Her fingers tangled in my hair and I felt her tug on it making me throw my head back, an unexpected moan left my lips but I bit my lip to cover it.

"Stop...teasing me Valentina." She whispered against my neck, her soft breath tickled my skin making me try to close my leg. The tickling wasn't just on my skin, it was somewhere else, somewhere more sensitive...

*******************************************
Hmmmmm...

-S