CHAPTER 9

Valentina

I watched as she broke his arm like it was a branch, Ryan fell on his back and stared at his arm that was in a weird shape. His other friends came running towards us and Kol just stood there with a cold face.

"What the fuck?! Someone call an ambulance!" One of the girls yelled at the staff then dropped down next to him, he was crying and screaming in pain. His friend, the other guy, he walked to Kol about to punch her but I caught fist before it hit a distracted Kol.

"I don't think that's a good idea, she'll break your arm too" I said pushing his hand away, he gave the both of us a weird look and didn't do anything again. Kol was staring at me in surprise and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I did martial arts as a kid" I said in a duh tone, she didn't seem to buy it at all but didn't say anything at all.

"You, whatever the bill is here..." I pointed towards the crying man on the floor.

"Put it on my name" I said stepping over Ryan's body pulling Kol with me. She paid for our dinner and we were about to leave when Ryan's friend grabbed Kol by her shoulder.

"Hey! You can't leave till the cops are here" he argued, she made a step towards him and I knew she wasn't in her right mind and will most likely break his arm as well. So I intertwined our fingers ignoring the yells of the man and left the restaurant, the lobby was already waiting for us with her car keys. I gave him a tip before getting in the driver's seat.

"What? Why?" Kol asked confused, I rolled my eyes at her and told her to get in. She did as I said with no more questions and I drove away from the scene.

"What was that?" I asked her when we were far away, she didn't seem to be herself. It's like she was a different person back there, not the nice and polite Kol.

"I- it's nothing, just got mad. I'm sorry" she mumbled with a sigh, I think that she believes she's ruined the night but on the contrary that just turned me on.

"Don't be sorry Kol, he was being an asshole." I reassured her, I felt her eyes on me so I turned to look at her just as we stopped in a red light. She smiled at me before looking in front of her again, I took my time admiring her side profile until the lights turned green.

"It was hot..." I admitted and parked the car in front of my house, she wasn't looking at me but I could see the small smile on her face. She was leaning on her hand with her middle finger resting on her upper lip and her pointy was on her cheek.

"Look at me"

She didn't.

I sighed and got out the car, I slammed the door shut and walked to her side, I grabbed her by her tie and out of the car, I made my way to my house and pulled her inside while she followed after me. I shut the door and guided her towards the couch, I pushed her down and pulled my dress to my thighs so I can straddle her lap.

"I said..." I grabbed her face digging my nails in her cheeks and made her look at me, her soft eyes were full of lust and desire.

"...look at me" I whispered, her hand went to touch my exposed thigh but I grabbed her wrist and stopped her shaking my head no.

"Not yet" I said before grabbing the remote to the speakers, it was right next to her. I pressed the play button on the last song I was listening to before she picked me up.

I pressed play and the slow beat of "I wanna be yours" by Arctic Monkeys started playing, she raised her eyebrows at me with amusement as we both listened.

"If you like your coffee hot~ let me be your coffee pot..." I sung along to the song then grabbed both her hands and put them on my thighs, then started moving my hips against her. I felt her nails dig on my skin making me breathe in sharply, she moved my hips on her making her bulge rub against my covered wetness.

Her lips kissed between my boobs and made their way up to my neck, the soft plumpness played around my shivering skin making my body hotter than it was before. I let out groan when they reached my ear and starting sucking on my earlobe. I wonder what they taste like, I tangled my hand in her short hair and pulled her head back so she can look at me.

The tension...the song playing in the background...and the way she was making my hips grind on her was driving me crazy. I wanted her...

~Secrets I have held in my heart

Are harder to hide than I thought

Maybe I just wanna be yours

I wanna be yours

I wanna be yours~

"Kiss me" I begged gripping on her hair harder, she looked between my eyes and lips and after what felt like years our lips met in a longing and heated kiss, her soft ones moved in sync with mine.

~Wanna be yours

Wanna be yours

Wanna be yours~

Her hands brushed the straps of my dress making it fall to my lap exposing my breasts to her, without breaking our kiss her hands gripped my round mounds massaging them gently. I hummed in pleasure and took her bottom lip between my teeth and gently pulled away to look at her.

She kissed my chin, down my neck until she reached one of my boobs. She wrapped her lips around my pink nipple and I watched as her tongue played with it, one of her hands was on my back holding me in place while the other was making its way under my dress.

Her fingers slipped under my panties while she still sucked and pulled on my hard nipple, her fingertips ran between my folds then started rubbing my clit in a circular motion. I jerked forward at the sudden sensation, it's been a while since I've been touched like this.

She flipped me on my back and pulled my panties down to my ankles. I slightly opened my legs to give her more access, she held me in my spot before slipping her finger inside me, she started moving it touching every spot that's been craving for her, anything that her finger brushed against was became so sensitive.

She started hitting my upper wall with her fingertip and my eyes started to roll back in my head while my moans were leaving my lips uncontrollably.

"I told you I'll give you a reason to roll your eyes" she whispered closer to my ear before starting to go in and out of me with her palm slapping against my clit.

"F-Fuck..." I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer, I never in my life did I think I'll be letting Kol touch me this way. But now that it's happening I'm not complaining, her fingers were making me cum faster than I expected and I wanted more.

**************************************
Smut next?

-S