CHAPTER 5

Valentina

That ginger fuck has something I want. Those documents were meant to be a russian property, I don't know what the government has been asking her to do and I don't want to know, all I need is to get the documents from her before she gets herself killed and me.

The documents have the names of all the Russian agents, government names, nicknames, adresses everything. But not just that, it also includes the double agents who work with both sides, that's what Kol's people want. The moles and traitors between them.

I can't just tell her to hand me the papers, or tell her "hey Kol I've been playing with you this whole time, I don't want you but I want the documents" that's just silly.

I was back at my house after a long night of seducing the poor girl, I mean it wasn't that hard since she already has a crush on me but I kinda felt bad for using her feelings to get what I want. It's either that or I get assassinated, so I'm choosing my life.

"How did it go?" Igor said, he was one of the men that worked with me. He was the one with me when I met Kol back at the restaurant, he's been here with me since the day I was brought here.

"She's been clinging to those documents for dear life" I sighed frustrated, Kol was being too careful with her documents, she was giving me attention most of the time because she's easy to...talk to? Hmm you know what I mean, like she does whatever I tell her, which was very cute, since she gets flustered easily.

"So what will you do? I told you to kill her, easy. Mission accomplished" he replied making me roll my eyes shaking my head no. Of course I won't kill Kol. She didn't do anything.

"You can't let her keep them? If she decipher's them, you're in shit and so am I, just because you think she's adorable doesn't mean you get to fuck your mission up Val" he said sounding angry before he grabbed his stuff and left my house, I rolled my eyes again and went to my bedroom.

I took off my jacket followed by my white shirt, I was staring at the mirror and I noticed the house on the other side of the street. I chuckled remembering how Kol would try to hide behind her clear curtains, she wasn't a smart kid thinking I wouldn't be able to notice her with all the training I've went through.

"Who would've known you'd be a problem" I said out loud as I walked to the bathroom, I let the bathtub fill with hot water while I took off the rest of my clothes.

How can I get those documents without getting Kol in trouble? I really don't want to hurt her or have Igor take my place in the mission, first I need to find out who gave her the documents in the first place, which means I have to go to her work place and check the CCTV footage. How am I supposed to get in?

I do remember her telling me about her boss being an asshole, I could pretend to bring her lunch or something and memorize every turn and corner in that company, but how will I pass through security who are already watching through the cameras? I must find a way.

I don't know how long I've been in the bath imagining how I'm supposed to get this mission over with, I've went through every step and each time I failed or I got caught I retried and so far I haven't made it just yet. I sighed and stood up from the bath, I dried myself with a towel and went to my bedroom.

I put underwear and a nightgown on top, the house was very warm so I didn't really need to wear a lot of clothes. I walked downstairs and grabbed a wine bottle, I poured myself some before heading back to my room, I sat on the bed and found myself thinking of Kol.

I loved how she gets nervous everytime she sees me, or how she'd forgot I'm watching her gawking at my boobs, or when she takes off her tie to catch her breath, all because I was in the same room as her. How cute...

When I was at her place and she just sat there on the couch while my hands touched on her neck and chest, I noticed something in her pants, she was trying so hard to hide it and it made me curious, I wanted to know what it was... was it a strap? Some lesbians wear it when they're going out but I don't think Kol would do that? She was at work, unless she slept with her boss and forgot to take it off.

I took a sip of my wine and sighed trying to get the image of her fuckin her boss out of my mind, I rolled my eyes and put the glass on my nightstand. I bet I'm prettier...

Kol's hands were so...how should I say it? Attractive? I don't know, I've never seen such pretty hands if I'm being honest, her fingers were long and her nails were cut short and clean. I remember tracing over the veins she had and that gave her goosebumps, even a small touch from me was making her feel things, and I enjoyed it. I might've enjoyed it too much.

I wonder if she's slept around a lot, she did have a very attractive figure. Her short red hair and sharp features, she had a very pretty smile but what I find mostly attractive on Kol was how tall she was, I wonder how her hand would look around my neck...

Soon my brain drifted somewhere it shouldn't have, I started imaging her arm wrapped around my small waist while she layed on top of me and her face was buried in my neck. Her fingers touching me inappropriately but I seemed to enjoy how it felt.

I realized that my gown was slightly open making one of my breasts slip out while my fingers were teasing my clit, I dont even remember how they got there.

I couldn't stop the need to touch myself while thinking of her, I closed my eyes and slid my finger inside me, I was so wet that it went right in, I bit my lip to stop the moans but the feeling was too good specially that all I could imagine is her doing this to me, touching me and making me feel good.

My other hand found my bare boob and I grabbed it teasing myself, my legs were almost wide open while my fingers moved inside of me in and out at a fast pace, it didn't take long for me before I came hard.

I tried to catch my breath then slowly opened my eyes looking at the mess I made, my hand was filled in my own cum while my gown was fully open, I sighed and stood up looking for my panties that I don't know where I threw them then went to the bathroom. I had to take a shower urgently because I want more, and my thoughts haven't calmed down just yet.

I hate how my brain will start reminding that I touched myself at the thought of Kol everytime I see her, it's not that I'll be embarrassed, it's just that I'll be craving her more and it's going to be hard for me to focus when all I want is to make my wet dreams real.

*****************************************
Hi!

-S