CHAPTER 15

Kol

Valentina dragged me to my bedroom by my ear, which hurt very much I admit. This woman, whom I'm in love with, just barged in my house and just assaulted me. Like, dear God, what did I even do.

"We have one argument and you go fuck a hot latina Kol?? Are you serious??" She pushed me by my chest, I held on tight to the towel wrapped around my waist because I wasn't wearing anything under.

"What are you even talking about Valentina! She's my friend!" I yelled back, I ducked as she threw a book at me. She threw anything she found, then she found a signed baseball bat that I had. It was from when I was a kid and my dad and I went to watch a baseball match and he got it signed by one of the players.

"Valentina, put that down. Why are you even mad?! I should be mad, you're the one who used me!" She threw the bat at me right on the head, I tripped on my towel and dropped to the ground holding my forehead in pain. I just stitched the damn cut and she's trying to give me another one.

"Fuck, Kol! I'm so sorry" she ran to my side to check if I was alright but she went quiet, I opened my eyes and realized that hers were somewhere else. My cheeks started to heat up I tried to cover myself but she grabbed my wrist and straddled my lap.

"W-what are you doing??" I asked trying to get her off by putting my hands on her waist. She was just staring at me with this look, a look that I know too well.

"Valentina, get off. I'm mad at you, you used m-" she moved her hips against my naked part which made me shut up quickly, her lips landed on mine with a soft kiss while her hand was tightly grabbing my face in place. I gave in and kissed her back, I even pulled her closer to me. How pathetic of me...

Her hips were grinding on me painfully slow, torturing me, she was killing me slowly. Her lips were so soft and I missed them, I know I kissed her this morning but I couldn't get enough.

Why is she back...the one thought my brain had. Why is she doing this to me? Was using me not enough? I pulled away from the kiss and picked her up.

I laid her on the bed and she wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me down more, her lips were swollen and her eyes were clouded with lust. She looked so beautiful, she always does, I loved how her blonde hair laid on my bed. Her pink cheeks and cute mole on her upper lip literally perfected her features.

I hate to admit that my heart jumps everytime I look at her or my chest tightens when her pretty eyes meet mine. I leaned down and captured her lips again but it was a short kiss this time.

I pulled away and gabbed my towel wrapping it back on my waist. She got up and her hand touched my cheek wiping the tears away while I just kept my head down.

"Kol..." She whispered trying to get me to look at her, her soft fingers brushed against the bandage on my head then my cheek making their way under my chin.

"I didn't want to, you're in danger because of those documents. I had to get them before they kill you" she explained, I looked at her face trying to find a lie but I didn't find anything. But, she's a spy and she was trained to do things like hide her emotions and manipulate people.

"You could've told me! Don't you think if you just talked to me and didn't treat me like a helpless child we would've worked together? I'll always put you first Valentina..." I whispered with a soft voice, she bit her lip and nodded in respond. I hate how she looked so sad and upset, I don't want her to be sad...

"But obviously, work comes first for you..." I walked past her to the closet and put boxer on, then grey shorts and a random oversized shirt.

"I understand how you feel, Kol. I do, but I didn't have a choice, I still don't. But I'm willing to protect you, even if you're against it..." I heard her say but I didn't reply, I turned to face her and she was sitting on my bed.

"The safest place is Sasha's house, if you want to figure out all the information in those papers you have to do it at her place, and she can help you. I can help you" she explained, she got up and walked to me.

"You need me Kol, you need my help." Valentina whispered with hope and determination but all I did was sigh in frustration.

"I'll think about it, but I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing this for myself and my work" I pointed at her before leaving the room, I found Valentina's friend, Sasha, with her arm around Sabine's shoulders. The doctor's cheeks were red and she looked so shy under Sasha's intense stares.

"Sabine" I called for her, she turned her head to face me and tried to get up but Sasha pulled her down.

"Where you going красивая?" Sasha said making me roll my eyes, as for Sabine she was blushing so hard, she almost looked like a tomato. (Beautiful).

"I- I have to go...home" Sabine said in a small voice then stood up, when Sasha did the same Sabine seemed to notice the height difference and it stunned her for a moment.

"Such a pretty little thing you are" Sasha mumbled with her russian accent and stepped closer to Sabine, I sighed annoyed and went to the door.

"Now please, leave." I said to Valentina and her friend who was too busy making my new friend blush.

"Let me take you home" she said to Sabine who just nodded quietly, the two made their way to the door and Sasha winked at me before following out after Sabine.

"You as well" I said not looking at Valentina, I heard her walk to where I was standing. She stood on her tippy toes and pecked my lips before leaving my apartment.

Should I really trust her with the papers, she seemed genuine with what she said. And she was right, I do need help with some parts that I didn't really understand. I have to think about it, what if what Igor said was true. What if she's dangerous, but he was the one to beat me with his two other friends, so I'm going with my first option.

I'll have to think about it more, tomorrow I'll have an answer for her.

*****************************************
I felt pretty generous today so I kept updating, hopefully I can write a few more if I can.

Have a good day! Or night!

Also good luck to the Americans in their first group match!

Muah

-S