CHAPTER 7

Kol

I don't know what came over me, or where this confidence came from but I was tired of her teasing. I've been keeping up with her because I'm shy and respectful but my patience only lasts for a short amount of time.

My hands were gripping on her thighs tightly, I've picked her up and sat her on my desk and she's been quiet for a moment. My face was buried in her neck taking in her intoxicating perfume. My lips dragged from the base of her neck till I reached behind her ear.

"Just because I'm shy..." I whispered letting my hands touch on her hips before pulling her forward making my crotch push against her covered center.

"... doesn't mean you can keep playing with me, Valentina" I kissed her jaw then her chin before pulling away to look at her face, her cheeks were a soft pinkish color while her plump lips were slightly parted. I licked my lips staring at the beauty in front of me, who would've thought that I had the same effect on her.

I let go of her hips and pulled away folding my arms in front of me with a small smirk across my face. She looked at me and immediately rolled her eyes making me chuckle, she jumped down from the desk and grabbed my already messed up collar and pulled me down to her, what is it with this woman and pulling me closer to her face. Doesn't she know it's a weakness of mine?

"Fuck you...Kol" she whispered her lips almost brushing against mine, she pushed me back and went towards the door. I stared hungrily at her hips as they swayed from side to side.

"Valentina..." I called for her before she could open the door, she stopped and turned her head to the side which meant she was waiting for me to speak.

"I'll pick you up at 9, wear something fancy" I told her before sitting down on my chair, she flipped her hair and left making me smile.

I shook my head in disbelief but the smile never left my face, she was making me feel things I've never felt before, she was making me act in ways I've never acted before. I never want this feeling to go away, the rush was something that I enjoyed.

I looked down at my pants and groaned, I had to find a way to get rid of it before going to my boss's office because it would be very inappropriate and weird to barge in with a hard on.

I'm just going to busy myself with work and thinking of disgusting stuff like old people fuckin and it'll slowly go away, it'll take some time but it works.

For the rest of my work hours I finished the tons of paperwork Ms Sanders gave me, she's been killing me daily for rejecting her offer to suck my dick. I think she felt embarrassed that I didn't want her to, so she's getting back on me by drowning me in unnecessary work.

"Kol?" A voice said making me look up, Ms Sanders assistant was standing at the door with a smile.

"Yes Joanne?" I replied,

"She's asking for you, again" Joanne said sounding tired, yes, everyone is done with Ms Sanders. At this point they all know she's trying to fuck me.

"Thank you Joanne, I'll see her in a minute" I replied in a frustrated tone, the assistant left and I mentally prepared myself to see Ms Sanders. I got up thanking god that I wasn't hard anymore, I fixed my desk quickly and picked up my stuff. I only had a few minutes till I finish work, so I'll see what she wants and leave.

I knocked on her office door before pushing it open, I put my hands in my pockets and waited for her to tell me what she had to say so I can go home.

"Kol, I hope you tell that woman she can't barge in the office like that. She can't be disrespectful and get away with it again" she went on and on about how disrespectful Valentina was and that I should scold her for it, I, of course can not do that because I am somewhat intimidated by Valentina, in all honesty.

"Is that all?" I asked raising my eyebrow at her, she sighed and nodded then shooed me out of her office. Thank god she let me go this time without asking me to do anything, or feeling me up.

When I left the building I noticed one of the guys who gave me the documents a week ago standing across the street. He tapped on his wrist as if indicating to the time, I looked around to see if anyone saw him but when I turned to look at him again he was gone.

I have to get done with those papers before I get myself killed, I walked to my bike and drove back home.

I sat down on my couch and stared at documents in front of me, the hidden secrets could only be shown when I used alcohol. I went to bathroom and grabbed antiseptic and q-tips before going back to the living room.

"Let's continue" I said to myself, the first page that had "Agent X" was the one I'm supposed to work on but somehow I forgot where I put it. Somewhere along these hundreds of documents but I can't seem to find it. So I won't lose more time looking for it because I still had to pick up Valentina I decided to work on a different piece of paper it was also one of those I spilled beer on.

I spent the next few hours writing the agents names on a separated piece of paper, I looked at my wrist watch and gasped, it was already 8:30 and I only had 30 minutes to get ready and go pick up Valentina.

"Shit!" I cussed running inside the bathroom to take a quick shower, I was out of there in five minutes. I ran upstairs to my closet, I had a lot of suits and I need to pick one fast so I won't be late for tonight's date.

I ran around the place putting my black boxers at the same time drying my hair, I'm lucky I wear suits everyday so I was quick on putting one on. I grabbed my wrist watch and put it on, I decide to go with a black and white tie.

"Car keys, wallet...hmmm what else." I said out loud, I was used to talking to myself that I made a habit out of it. I got ready in 20 minutes and I had 10 to reach Valentina's place.

I ran out of the house and went to parking lot, I don't usually drive my car because I don't like that it's closed not like my bike or when I go for a walk but tonight was a great opportunity to use it and revive this baby. I had a matte black '68 Ford Mustang, it was my dad's but when I had to move out he gave it to me.

It turned on smoothly without any complications and I was thankful for that. I don't know how fast I was going but it was fast enough to reach Valentina's house in less than 10 minutes I was in front of her door at 8:59 right on time. I brushed my hair out of my face and knocked waiting for her to answer, I just listened to my heart as it nervously banged against my ribcage while I tried so hard to calm it down.

********************************************
Sorry for late update, I got carried away with the other book. But here's a chapter, I hope you like it.

Ps: the outfit in the media is the suit Kol is wearing to her date.

Muah

-S