Chapter 1

Porsche loves people way too much if they become his family. He has always been this way. But everything changed when he found kinn now he has a family a full big family but it's broken beyond repair. He wants to help them but always end up getting hurt.

But last month changed everyone , his brother changed, he won't even look in his eyes. His uncle is dead and mom she doesn't even remember him.
He thought he got Kinn but everything changed btw both of them. It's happened when he insisted on returning Vegas his position. Kinn was against it. He said they could be really powerful if he keeps it. He rejected it and then he slowly saw everything drifting away. Khun started ignoring him and everyone think of him as a traitor. Main family bodyguard are too loyal to their masters. They still think their master deserves someone better then Porsche.

Porsche's pov
I am really trying to bring everything back to normal. But they dont want. Everything I try to do will be used against me . Tried to talk to khun he's manipulating him,  talk to Chay trying to run away. Tried to call Kim he never answered but kinn found and thought I am trying to seduce him. He's a kid why would I??
I tried to talk to Pete he pities me. He left us for minor family but he's still considered better then me.

Sometimes I am jealous of his life. Vegas loves him to death. They have a baby, Venice. And Macau would turn the world upside down if someone touched his P'Pete.

I decided to go out for a walk.  I called kinn to accompany him but he didn't pick up my calls.
He actually lost his lover over a position. He went out alone. He went to a coffee shop. He just ordered an orange juice. He saw his brother across the road so he immediately called him. He waited for him to pick up he looked at the screen and hung up.
He was so disappointed he tried again but he hung up again and walked away. Something in him broke into pieces. He could fight the world if he has his brother but looks like his brother decided to leave him too. Few tears escaped his eye as he watched Porschay walk away.

He kept his face on the table and slowly drifted to sleep, he woke up late when the staff was about to close. He immediately paid and left. The stars were shinning brightly but tears in his eyes blurred them.
He came back to a very angry kinn waiting at the entrance. No bodyguard around them. He immediately dragged him to their room. He placed a folder in front of him. A folder filled with pictures. His heart raced something wasn't right. He opened it to find him with a guy, he doesn't even recognize him. He looked at kinn with a hope that he doesn't believe them but he knows he lost his lover to these fake pictures.
Kinn they are not real.. I would never cheat on you.
Do I look like a stupid to you??
He wrapped his hand around his neck and chocked him hard. He tried to remove his hand gasping for air but he couldn't. Tears started to fall down from his eyes.
Kinn pushed him on the bed. He tore apart his clothes.
You slut- you weren't satisfied with one man you went whoring around.
Kinn slapped him hard on his face.
Porsche was too powerless when it came to kinn but He couldn't take an abuse from him. He slapped him hard across his face . The sound of the slap echoed across the room.
Kinn had it enough he punched him across his face. Kinn dragged him out of his house with everyone watching his clothes torn into pieces. No one stopped kinn from doing so. Not even his own brother. He was thrown on the road.

No one knew what happened to him after that and none of them cared if he was alive or dead.
Thanks for reading.
Please  tell me if you liked it