chapter 25

Slowly their relationship improved.  It was slow as in painfully slow . They would smile at each other , sometimes go on "sober dates" . Well Porsche is being careful.  But khun had enough of these two. To him it's like watching 25th episode of a drama where the couple is still talking. For the love of God start fucking already. Make offsprings.  And end the show but no these two are just walking out at night making cheesy comments and and worst of all blushing like teenager .
He has walked on Pete and Vegas fucking, for 5th time this week and it's only Wednesday today .
So he has decided to divert his attention to his baby now .
Baby phoe. What you doing??
I am making cards, for what ??
Friendship day.  I am gonna give one to Venice. He always frowns and says I am silly.  He'll love these.  And I'll make one for him to give to rain .
Who's rain ?!
He's comes to playground everyday. Venice looks at him but can't play with him because of his grumpy friend. Everytime they meet he turns red.  So I'll make them friends.
Ooooo our little Venice got a crush.  It's a breaking news.
What's a crush ??
It's when you like someone.
But Venice likes me so does he have crush on me .
No no no baby it's like when you look at someone and like have a relationship with them . Like what your parents have on each other rn..
That confused him even more .

He ran back to his parents .
Dada dada dada .
Yes champ .
You have crush on mama.
Kinn immediately burst out laughing. 
Yeah a huge one.  I'm never letting him leave.  I love your mamma.
He left his dada and ran to ask other people.

Unknown to them Porsche stood behind them smiling at them . When phoe left Porsche pulled him into their room and kissed him hard against the locked door .  He can't afford his son seeing them like this .
Porsche held his face in his palms.  The lust in the other man's eyes was clear, he just wants Porsche to lead . So Porsche pulled him again.  This time the kiss was deeper they explored the every bit of each other's mouth.

Porsche pushed him on the bed and slowly removed his shirt . Every second was torture was kinn . He wants to flip him over and fuck him senselessly.

Porsche kissed his neck and slowly going down leaving his marks on his way.  He slowly removed his pants to find his hard cock . He's just hard by his kisses . He rubs it lightly to torture the man on the bed .
Mouth or ass ??
Huh
Fast
Mouth .
Porsche immediately kissed the tip of the cock which sent shivers up the kinn's spine .
Kinn immediately started fucking his mouth. Porsche swallowed him completely but it wasn't enough for kinn so he grabbed his hair and pushed as deep as possible.
Porsche took up the pace and when kinn was close he removed his mouth. He kissed the tip again and kinn came all over him.
Porsche immediately cleaned himself. But Kinn was helpful enough he helped him remove his clothes.
He pushed back on the bed..
Sit back and enjoy.
He immediately kissed him.  Slowly leaving marks on his neck and reached his chest.  Which was puffier since he gave birth . He sucked them hard enough and left marks. Porsche was just a moaning mess with his hands in kinn's hair. Kinn traveled down to his abdomen. Strech marks and stitch marks looked beautiful on Porsche.  To Porsche the might be an insecurity but to kinn they were precious.
He immediately kissed each mark leaving a trail of hickeys .
He immediately pulled out a lotion from the night stand. The one Porsche loved to use every night.
He got a handful of it lathered it on his fingers and slowly inserted them in . Porsche who didn't have anyone touch him there in ages turned into a moaning mess . Asking for a touch . Kinn kissed while slowly adding more fingers to stretch him..
One he felt he was streched enough he pulled up his legs on his shoulders and entered him . Porsche moaned with pain at first but got used to that size immediately.
He started moving slowly. Kinn took up his speed shoving himself in and hitting the stop continuously with a rhythm. Porsche couldn't hold himself in anymore so kinn pumped up his cock a bit and he came all over himself. Kinn went insane looking at porche covered in his own seed and looking all tired and moaning. He increased his speed. And filled him on inside. He waited and fell on the porche. He took a deep breath but didn't bother to remove himself.

Porsche looked super tired immediately cuddled into him.
He was about to fall asleep when he realised.
You bastard why didn't you use condom??
I am so so so sorry love . First I didn't plan it and last time I had anything with anyone was 10 years ago.  I am so sorry . I'll get them next time. No I'll get them immediately. I...
Shut up. If I get pregnant again you better take responsibility without your stupid drama. I'll kill you without any questions this time instead of leaving.
Yes sir yes .
Now get here I need cuddles .
Kinn immediately got in with him.

Ok people maybe 2 chapters more.
Thank you so much for accompanying me to hell.
You know in my relegion there is a myth that before entering hell or heaven god actually tell you what all you did in your life. From day 1. I hope he doesn't recite this to me.