chapter 3

Porsche decided to go with them. Singto was more then happy to help krist was on cloud nine. He had already planned everything . They took him to Japan . Krist showed him around it was huge mansion. As big as major family house only thing different is there are no bodyguards inside the house. They have different flats to live in. The house was empty only voice of krist was heard.
Porsche was really tired of the journey. He hasn't been nauseous or anything. No food cravings that made him doubt if he was really pregnant. But he was really tired all the time. Krist showed him his room. He was really excited to have someone in the house.

Porsche starting training him very next day. He didn't move his body a lot just corrected krists posture and moves. But krist started complaining about about getting tired he really didn't care he just made him complete his training. Singto was impressed by his dedication. He made him incharge for krists security.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Porsche is now three months pregnant and he was earning well for better future of him and his baby. Krist got a new nickname Kit cause it was tiring for him to say krist. That was the first time he had mood swing. But Krist was so happy to see a mood swing. If Porsche didn't know him well he would think he was a freak because he's so happy about his pregnancy.
So now kit is sleeping he has to attend an important meeting. One more thing he's so childish only with his family he's a strict businessman with strangers. Singto came down and started preparing coffee. The smell made Porsche nauseous. He immediately ran to the bathroom. Singto ran behind him
You OK phi??
I am OK don't worry.
He threw up and then washed himself and came out. Singto gave him some water. He prepared a simple breakfast for him.
Where's kit??
Still sleeping.
Did you tire him outlast night.
Phi I promise I didn't even touch him.
You sure??
I promise.i tried waking him up but he hissed at me like a wild cat.
Porsche laughed at him. He then got up and went to wake him up.
Come on kid wake up.
Phi 5 min.
No you wake up now and get ready.  I really hope you prepared your clothes.
I will mom. Kit calling him mom started as a joke because singto said I nag him like a mom but he continues to call me mom.
Kit 5 min or I'll drag you shower.
Kit got out of the bed went for the shower Porsche prepared his clothes. Once done he went to Singto.
How will you ever live with his lazy ass?? You sure you wanna marry him??
I love his lazy ass.
Porsche glared at him. He went back to eating. Few minutes later kit appeared fully dressed up. He went to Singto first and kissed him. Then he attacked his food.

Once done Singto dragged him to work. Porsche followed him behind. He was the incharged of the security. No one better then him at this. He quickly followed them and asked his men to keep an eye on everyone. They reached the destination first and Porsche checked every little detail. He even made sure their water and drinks were safe after working for so many years he can tell which drink is spiked very easily.

He asked his men to take the position. He went to the room adjoining the meeting room especially made with one sided mirrors so he could keep an eye on the room without being noticed. The other party arrived, he knows it's hurts. It's kinn with Vegas.  It's a deal between threepanyakul and  prachaya empire. It's for the trade of best technology from Japan to Thailand.
He kept an eye on kit more then kinn. One night he told him everything about himself and everything about kinn. He was so angry. He wanted to kill all of them but Porsche told him not to worry. When Singto told him about the deal yesterday. Kit started planning murder so he's keeping an eye on him. Hopefully he won't do something stupid. But Porsche is sure if he touched kit he'll make sure to kill kinn. Without even a second thought.

Meeting began. But instead of discussing anything about the deal. Kinn went straight to his point.
Where is my husband??

Thank you so much for reading
Please vote and comment
Please tell how was it??