chapter 16

Yo-uu. Said kinn shuttering
Hmm.  Porsche passed him to get his drinks.
He proceeded to pay for his stuff . Kinn is still stunned he held his pack of cigarette he just bought .
Porsche didn't look at him again just started walking out . Kinn immediately came out of his shock and chased him.
Porsche--
Yes
You are here. You are real .
I am
His eyes moistened and a stream of tears fell out of it. He held his arm .
Lets talk .
Porsche didn't resist instead he followed him. They went into the alley at the back of the store.
How are you ?? Kinn asked
Fine . His single word reply broke his heart .
Still hating me i see.
Nah i just don't have any feelings for you anymore. Neither hate nor love .
Said porsche without looking in his eyes .
It felt like some ripped Kinn's heart open. 
Why are you here??
Working.
You??
Same.
Porsche i know i never said this . I am sorry. I know what I did was
unforgivable. I don't know how I'll ever make up for it . I am sorry . You should've shot me that day .
Porsche smiled at him.

You don't know this but I forgave you a lond time ago. For everything. You might've been the worst to me .i don't care anymore.
He was actually telling the truth . He forgave kinn the day phoenix was born.
That reminded him.

Pete's waiting let's go .
Pete knew .
Hmm he found out yesterday.

Calmness in Porsche's voice was scaring Kinn. He expected him to shout at him, beat him or kill him but nothing. He wasn't showing any reaction. And to his horror. He even asked him to accompany him to meet Pete .

When they arrived park . He saw Pete playing with Venice and the kid from yesterday.
Pete looked at Kinn with horror. While the kid was excited to see him
Papa look he's the superhero . I told you about yesterday.
I know Phoenix. See i found him for you. He ruffled his hair and the kid ran to hug his leg again .

Phoenix was so happy to see him again but Kinn looked pale as a ghost. Did he find a new family??
What !! Just he can't let that happen.

Phoenix go play with Venice. We'll be right back . Go baby .
He nodded and ran away.
Porsche handed Pete his drink. Kinn and Porsche sat their in an awkward silence.
So he's your kid !!
Hmm
He's really reckless. Kid followed me into a dark alley in between a fight . Kinn said trying to lighten up the situation.
He got that from me . Getting into messy situations . Porsche gave a small smile .
Why did you promise him you'll teach him fighting??
I didn't knew he was your kid and i was in the middle of a fight when he captured my leg .  That was the easiest way to get rid of him .

Then they were distracted by a loud scream by Phoenix. He fell down from a swing because a kid pushed him . Venice was all ready to get into a fight .Pete had a fight with the kids parent who said it was Phoenix's fault.  Porsche ran to calm everyone down .
Porsche turned to the bully and glared at him and asked him to apologise even before his parents could interfere kid got scared and apologised . Kinn looked at him with astonishment. Kinn took this opportunity to call Arm to get information about them .

But Porsche turned around and flipped his phone into the air and caught it just in time before it landed.
(A/N Just start singing everytime I see you.  For people who didn't get it . It's a scene from kdrama  DOTS.)

He glared at Kinn and hung up the call .
Ask me anything you want stop digging our information. You have been unsuccessful for last 10 years and now you think you can find everything.
His voice was low and it scared the shit out of him.
Ok let's go then .
Did you give birth to him ??
Yes
How old is he ??
9
Do you have a partner ?
No
You didn't give him to krist singto??
No he's mine .
You didn't surrogate for them??
Nope

It's took him few seconds to realise he could be the father ..
Am I the father ?
Yes .

The world stopped for him. He has a son . Porsche is single . Maybe he can get everything back . Just maybe.

Why didn't you tell me ??  He said with tears in his eyes . although he knows the answer deep down but he wants to hear it from Porsche .
Remember when you found out i was pregnant. You told me to kill it . I had to do something to save the baby . His voice finally held some emotion . His fear of losing his baby .
I am so sorry Porsche give me a chance to make everything alright again. I promise I'll do anything you say. Let me stay with you and my baby . Please  . He was literally begging at this point .

He ain't sure what's the reason for the monotone but he will make everything all right . Everything will be okk .soon .
He promised himself for his baby

Thank you so much for reading.
Please vote and comment.
I hope this flow stays or i don't know what I'll do