chapter 17

He has a son . The one he tried to kill . His Porsche doesn't love him anymore.  And worst part . He can't even look into Porsche's eyes after all this.
Can I meet him??
You just met him . Sais porsche in a monotone.
No like i want him to be with me. Kinn begged .
I am not sure if that's a good idea. You know nothing about raising a kid. Porsche reminded him.  He was never in his son's life.
Listen I know i am not the best but trust me I'll do my best . You can kill me i don't care . Just let me be with my son.

Kinn couldn't stop himself. He got up and ran back to the park with Porsche, who asked him to clean his face .
Kinn immediately hugged him . Phoenix was just excited to be carried by his superhero.
Porsche looked at him . He felt like his son got the missing piece he deserved. Kinn took him and Venice for ice cream while Porsche waited for them with Pete .
You are not going to resist!?
No i won't. Pete i think Phoenix deserves his dad .
What about you ??
I'll never let him in. He broke me once . I am not letting that happen again .

Phoenix and Venice came with 2 ice creams in their each hand . Oh God Porsche and Pete freaked out and took away one from them .
Oh God you can't give them 2 icecreams at a time .

Kinn looked away embarrased. He doesn't have any clue how to look after kids.  Kinn asked Porsche if he could give security to them.
He agreed . They agreed to co-parent .

But little did Porsche know kinn is just planning to move in with them . Kinn went back home and immediately went to Vegas.
I need your help !!
Get out .
Kinn took a deep breathe. He needs help . Venice adores Vegas . He needs to learn how to be a good dad .
Listen Vegas i need your help.
No ..
He followed.
Listen Vegas you are the best dad i have ever met . I have a son i need to know how to take care of him.
Vegas couldn't believe what he heard . Kinn said he was better than him. Kinn went down on his knees.
Vegas pitied him he asked him to get up . I'll help you.
Next day kinn decided to go to Phoenix. Vegas tagged along just in case.
Phoenix looked at him scared but Vegas smiled and bent down to his height.

Hi buddy. I am Vegas . I am your uncle . Your dad's cousin.
You know my dad !! He said in little voice . Porsche smiled at Phoenix. He bent down to Phoenix.
Listen baby . You wanna know who's your dad ??
He nodded.
Him .  He pointed to kinn.
He's kinn Theerapanyakul. He's your dad .
He ran to him and hugged his legs .
Dada. He said . He started crying.
You don't love me ?? You left me and Papa. He started crying harder .
Porsche was shocked he didn't realise Phoenix was hiding his emotions. He went to phoenix hugged him. He picked him up to Kinn's level. Kinn kissed Phoenix.
Phoe baby.  I love you . I was just.... . I love you so much . I was just busy . I'll never you leave or your papa. Baby . He hugged both of them .

Vegas looked at them with love. He's already loving Phoenix. He'll make sure no kid in this family will ever grow up without a dad. He'll help kinn.
Porsche gave Vegas a smile and invited him for breakfast.
Can I spend some time with him ?? Asked kinn.
Sure . I have some work . Vegas kéep an eye on him . I trust you.
Kinn glared at Vegas . He got attention from both Phoenix and Porsche .
Porsche i think you guys  should live together for Phoenix. Suggested Vegas. Kinn lightened at his suggestion.
I don't know Vegas . I was thinking of it more of just Co- parenting. Porsche said shifting lightly in his chair.
Oo- so you got boyfriend?? Vegas asked as if interrogation him.
No no .not like that but i am going for date after this. Maybe .. he blushed slightly trying to explain. He didn't wanna look at Kinn it had him awkward.
Wtf you can't go . You are my kids mom you can't date . Kinn shouted. 
Porsche glared at him and ignored his existence. He kissed Phoenix got his coat and smiled at Vegas bid them goodbye and left .
Vegas tried to make Kinn play with Phoenix who was talking non stop. But his mind was occupied with Porsche. Vegas take care of him. I'll be back .

He ran out and left Phoenix alone. Phoenix started crying. Vegas tried to console him then he promised him he would take him to meet Venice then his sobs slowed .
Vegas called Pete and asked him to bring over Venice. He hurried immediately. Venice hugged Phoenix who felt way better. He got busy with Venice. Pete immediately called Porsche to inform him .

Thank you so much for reading
Please vote and comment