chapter 7

At night Porsche went to sleep in kinns room he ain't in mood for anymore drama. Kinn came in with his broken lip. Porsche smirked at it and covered himself with a comforter he's gonna have a good night sleep.
Kinn went to bathroom to wash up and applied some antiseptic. He hissed in pain. Porsche's smile became wider.
Kinn slowly try to slide in the bed. But Porsche hogged the comforter. He tried to pull but Porsche would whine and pull it harder. So kinn has no other option so he slept without one. Air conditioner made the room chilly at night. Turns out Porsche changed the temperature before sleeping. He prefers cold now. Kinn was freezing to death but he can't say anything .
In morning blinds went up and Porsche woke up. He looked at kinn who was sitting with a pillow in his lap with tissues he got cold and is glaring at him. He didn't care he got up and went to freshen up to start his day.
His morning sickness was way better thanks to Pete. His medicine helped.
Kinn finally got comforter. He can finally sleep and that too with Porsche's smell. He went to dreamland as soon as he got his perfect spot. He closed the blinds again darkening the whole room.  Porsche came out and turned out turned on the lights. Every light in the room possible, pissing off kinn who woke up because of too much light. Porsche stole his clothes cause he said they were more comfortable he has grown bigger couldn't fit into his own clothes. He could go shopping if kinn would allow him, like that asshole would allow him. He turned off the lights and left and slammed the door as hard as possible to annoy kinn.
He went out for a walk , he liked doing that a lot. When he came back kit is up and he didn't realize they are not in his own room and he bumped into different furnitures and cursed his heart out in the morning.  Porsche saw his baby struggling. He immediately opened his arms for a hug and kit ran into his arms.
Better.
Yep a lot better. Replied kit burring his head into his neck.
What do you want for breakfast??
Anything that you make.
Singto still sleeping??
Nope he found gym last night and he's there.
Don't you wanna join him??
Nah I like my body and I am scared of everything there I might break my legs and arms there.
Porsche laughed at his explanation. He ruffled his hair. He started preparing breakfast. He knows kit loves fried rice with soup so he made it for him. He loves spice whereas singto can't eat anything other then a simple toast and coffee in morning.
He was cooking in kitchen when Porschay came in he looked at the rice he was preparing. He looked away. He missed his cooking but he was too egoistic  to ask for some. So he left with some water. He bumped into kit who looked at him curiously. Porsche called him immediately to taste. Kit lit up after tasting it.
Love it Phii.
Porschay looked at them jealous yet sad  eyes he lost his hia to this new guy. He hated him. He stole his hia.
Porsche took out their breakfast. He even made Singto's breakfast and took it to their room. He gave kit his food and Sing changed his clothes into work attire. He's going for meeting with Vegas and kinn and for inspection of the place they want to turn into a factory.
He thanked him for breakfast and they ate  in the garden. Kit and Porsche joking and singto just laughing. Singto left and Vegas came over to drop Pete and Venice. He got food for Porsche. He loved smell of it. He sat down again to eat with his friends arm, Pol came over too.
Porsche called kit.
Kit meet baby Venice.  Isn't he cute.
Kit looked at him and smiled.
Can I pinch his cheeks?? He's too small.
He used to be smaller when he was born. You can pinch  his cheeks but don't do it too hard.
He is nodded and pinched him carefully. He giggled after doing it.
Where did you find him?? He's too cute asked Pete after looking at kit who's so excited over the baby.
Literally in garbage. It's  a long story. He giggled at Pete. Kit got busy with the baby.
You sure you want to give your baby to him?? He doesn't look ready.
Pete, him baby???  Nah he is OK for an hour or two but forever is gonna be an issue. He's a baby himself. He said giggling then realized what he said. His eye widened. But his best friend understood  and nodded.

Thanks for reading.
Please vote and comment