chapter 5

Porsche woke up next day with his head spinning. He thought maybe it was morning sickness. He ran to washroom without opening his eyes. But he just puked on the floor. Soon he realized he wasn't in his room. He looked around oh shit!! He was back in the mansion. He tried to open the door but it was locked. He heard the shower running. Kinn must be there. He tried to open the window but he's on the top floor if jumps he'll just die. If kinn finds him he's gonna die anyways. So he slowly got up and stood on the edge of the window. He tried to jump. But he felt someone pull him inwards. Kinn just came out in time and pulled him in.
Porsche tried running back to the window but kinn held him by his waist and pulled him.
Stop that nonsense.  Kinn pulled him. And screamed
Let me go you freak. I would rather die like that. Porsche resisted as hard as possible.
Stop it Porsche. I am not killing you. You know what I want you actually. For last three months I have slept with many but none of them satisfied me like your body. So I am gonna keep you . I am addicted to it. Kinn kissed his nape and held his chest.
You disgust me kinn. I will never give in. You know me if I don't want it you can't even touch me. To burst your bubble my body ain't same anymore. I am pregnant kinn and the baby ain't yours. So it's either you kill me or see me have a baby of someone else..
Kinn was shocked and furious. He pinned Porsche to the wall.
Abort it. Kill that bastard.
Never listen here you asshole. I am keeping the baby. If the baby die I'll die with him and you can always have sex with my dead body.
He pushed kinn out of the way and went to shower.
Kinn left before he came out. He opened the door. He needs to contact Kit , he needs to find a phone. So went to meet Porschay.
He knocked on the door but Kim opened it.
What are you doing here?? Asked annoyed Kim.
I could ask you the same question. I just need to meet my brother. Said Porsche.
Go away. He doesn't wanna meet you.
Porsche called him out loudly. But Porschay just came and glared at him own brother.
Hia what are you doing here??
I need your help.
Sorry I can't help you. I can't betray P'kim like you did you P'kinn.
Listen I promise you I didn't do anything. Please help me.
Hia leave.

Porsche wouldn't lie he felt like his world crashing he went back to his room and cried his heart out. But then he got up better this time. He needs to manipulate Khun. He doesn't wanna use his best friend but he has to.

He went to khun's room slowly he saw arm pol and khun passed out on the couch. He saw the phone kept on the night stand. He picked it up and immediately called singto. Singto said they'll be here as soon as possible.

Kit is crying as well as getting all the weapons possible. He has packed all of them and even booked a ticket to Thailand.
But this is not the war to be won with weapons but with brain. Singto made a plan.
Porsche went back to his room.. He cleaned up the mess he created in the morning. He went to kitchen to get something to eat. Everyone in his family was shocked to see but no one had guts to say anything to him.
Khun threw a tantrum about him coming back. Arm and Pol looked at him secretly worried. They signaled him to meet them in back of the house.
Chay and Kim are together. They looked indifferent. Kim rubbed hard on his innocent Chay.
He ate his food and went to the back to the house. He found his friends Arm, Pol and Pete. He hugged all of them.
Why didn't you come to us you asshole?? Said Pete.
I didn't want to burden you.
Seriously man we had to start investigation without you. Anyways here's the update. Remember this guy Nat one of the old whores of khun kinn well pictures were sent by him. But I even looked up.....
Stop it guys. I don't wanna prove anything. I didn't cheat on him. He should've trusted me that much. He didn't now I don't want to be in such a fragile relationship. He can kill me if he wants. I don't care. I am done with kinn. Btw I have something else to worry about.
What??
I am pregnant. I want to keep the baby.
Is it khun kinn's??
He glared at Pete. As if asking him if he's doubting him too. He looked down embarrassed.
I'll take care of your of you and Venice will get a friend.
Sure Pete Venice will get a friend.
But he thought about kit.