chapter 15

Kinn and Vegas decided to expand their business to Korea. After Porsche left kinn became feral. He didn't have any emotions. He was reason they could expand their business to Taiwan , china and Korea. He worked day and night to escape his reality. He tried going back to his old lifestyle where he could change men like he changed clothes but in the end nothing satisfied him like Porsche.
He could change men, try every fetish he had with them but nothing. He missed Porsche but it's been so long .he has no hope of getting him back. So he decided to change his headquarters. He with Vegas moved to Korea temporarily .  The first day when he came back he was attacked . His bodyguards lost the track of him so he had to fight them all himself.  His hand was injured. He decided to buy some medicine from the convince store. He entered and saw a child hiding behind the shelf . He looked scared . His eyes just resembled Porsche . And this irritated him. Porsche left him years ago . He'll never come back.
When the kid asked him to teach him. He wanted to say no. But those puppy eyes snd he wouldn't leave his leg . So he just said ok and agreed. He knows that the kid will maybe forget it . He left and returned to his place. Pete has already made sure he has everything he might need. Pete as always was happy and smily but Vegas gave him cold shoulder after Porsche left. Their relationship was strictly professional. No one understands why??
Today Pete was playing with Venice when he asked about his friend and then the guy who saved them yesterday.
He showed him a picture of Porsche and he started jumping in happiness.

He immediately went to tell Vegas. They couldn't decide if they should keep Venice away from all this or let him be. But it was clear that Venice is attached to the boy and maybe to Porsche as well. Pete decided he should talk to Porsche tomorrow. Vegas is against Pete telling anything to Kinn. So Pete decided not to open his mouth .

Pete was nervous, waiting for Porsche was tiring. As usual Phoenix came over and started playing with Venice. Porsche went and sat on the side while talking to some mother . He nodded as greating to Pete . Pete gathered all the courage and went to him.

Hi.  A little voice came out of him
It's nice meeting you again.  Said Porsche.
Hmmm u-mm s-aame shuttered Pete
So... Why are you guys  here ??
Vegas and Kinn decided to start a new branch here so we moved here ..
Wow ok .
About Venice-  he was scared maybe he'll ask to stay away from Venice.
He's a great kid . I don't mind him being friends with Phoenix. Said porsche as if reading his mind .
Nor DO i. It's just i thought... Pete tried to come up with an explanation for his feelings
It's ok Pete. Don't overthink. He smiled at his old friend.
So he's Kinn's kid ??
Is it that clear?? He asked without any expression.
Look at him he's kinn with your eyes.
Porsche laughed at his comment.

Pete looked at him confused . What is all this ?? Isn't he gonna hide his son from kinn??
Porsche what if he met his dad ???asked worrier Pete
He already did. Yesterday  Porsche said looking at the kids playing.
So what are you gonna do ?? Pete is more worried than Porsche.
I'll be very honest. I don't know. Maybe I'll wait and see.

Pete nodded and sat with his friend not sure if he should talk anymore.

Somewhere in his office Kinn kept thinking about the kid . His eyes and his hopeful smile kept flashing in front of his eyes . So he packed up his stuff and left for the store where he met him last time in the hope to meet him again.

Aren't you worried if Kinn found out he'll take him away ?? Pete asked .
Don't worry i know how to shoot. Porsche said with a laugh .
Porsche i don't know why you are not taking this seriously. He's cruel.  If he found out you are hiding his heir he'll kill you and take away the kid .

Porsche just stood up and left.
Keep an eye on them i am going to buy us drinks .
Pete sat there stunned .
He entered the store.. his intuition was right he's there.
Thank you so much for reading.
Please vote and comment
Again just going with the flow . No clue about next chapter .