Chapter 8

Kinn was late super late. He needs to run to his office as soon as possible. He got 15 missed calls from a Vegas and text that said him to meet them at the site.
He ran out of his bed freshened up. He wore his clothes in hurry and was a total mess. He ran out of the bedroom to the kitchen to get something to eat. He saw Porsche talking to his friends while eating something.
Why didn't you wake me up??
I am not your wife. And not your servant.
Yoouuuu. He screamed at Porsche.
He checked the time and ran
He didn't have time to ask someone to make breakfast from him and he immediately took the bowl from Porsche and drank the soup. It was way too sour and the spice know the noodles was too high. He didn't realize Porsche's taste buds were messed up.
Porsche's eyes moistened when he saw kinn ate his food. Kinn was about to shout at him but saw his eyes and stopped he took some chocolate bars from the fridge to clean that monstrosity he just ate. He drank a lot of water he opened the wrapper and took the first bite. Porsche grabbed his hair and pulled them.
No one steals my food. He snatched his chocolate away. Kinn was shocked but he checked the time and ran out. He doesn't have time to argue.
We'll talk about this later. I am sorry. He ran out.
Kinn left . Porsche looked at his food. He doesn't want to eat anymore
He kept it away. He did his best and ignored Porschay for the whole day. But something happened that sent his plan out of the window .
You. Stay away from my brother.screamed porschay at kit.
They were sitting in the garden and Porsche decided to get some fruits for him. He left and Porschay came over.
I won't. do what ever you want. Said sassy kit.
You stole my phi, you ugly bitch. Porschay got angrier.
Tell that to phi he said I am the cutest person out there. His sass didn't lessen but he was hurt.
No he didn't. Said Porschay with sniffing he's gonna cry.
You left him first. Kit tried be rational.
He cheated, he needed a lesson.he reasoned. That just angered kit. He remembered everything Porsche told him about chay. How much he loved him sometimes he was jealous of him he had such a loving brother and here his brother is teaching his lesson instead of standing up for him. This broke kits innocent heart.
And you thought you'll teach him a lesson. You don't deserve him. Said kit almost in tears now.
I hate you. Porschay also said with teary eyes.
I am not a fan of you either. You are nothing like what mama told me about you. Kit entered his scared zone already. He screamed at Porschay.
Shut up you can't call him mama he ain't your mama. You are childish immature idiot. This is my last warning stay away from him or else. He shouted so loud Kim came out running.
I won't. And I'll call him whatever I like.
Kit screamed . Porschay pushed him hard and he stumbled and almost fell down but Porsche caught him thankfully.

Porschay wth are you doing?? Asked Porsche who hid kit behind him.
You only worry about him. Said a very teary kit.
Chay what's wrong with you?? He understands chay but he is confused now.
You are my brother. You should love me not him. Chay is fighting with him.
I love you Chay. how old are you?? Fighting for me and don't forget you asked me to leave. He reminded him.
You are asking me my age when you allow him to call you mama. You are not his mama I hate it everytime he calls you that.he screamed.
Porsche is too tired to explain kits situation to him. He won't understand how kit grew up. He doesn't want to give him one more reason to hurt kit. He's angry and jealous. He won't consider someone's feelings anymore.
Chay I am not in any mood to fight with you. Leave kit alone. He sighed he's really tired.
Not happening if he keeps being this annoying I'll beat him. He said with a smug face. Porsche is pretty sure Kit will beat the crap out of him. He's worried about him more.
Go chay beat that crap up. Screamed khun with his bodyguard. Arm and pol are trying to calm him down
Aii Porsche don't scream at Chay he just misses you. You can't leave him for this crap. Said khun as if they were always friends and he never wanted him out.
Khun don't call him that. And Chay is wrong here he needs to apologize to him. He maintained his patience.
I WONT. YOU NEVER CARED FOR ME. YOU ONLY CARED FOR YOURSELF. YOU LEFT ME FOR YOUR WORK , THEN FOR KINN AND NOW FOR HIM. I HATE YOU. I FREAKING HATE YOU.
He ran out leaving Porsche alone with kit who was actually hiding behind him. Khun and his guards ran behind him.
Porsche was too tired, too hurt to even think. He can't face him anymore. He doesn't want to.

Thank you so much for reading