chapter 13

Heeeey buddy how are you ?? A cheerful Porsche appeared in front of the screen .
Fine Mama P. Mamma is trying to catch me I colored his face. He complained with a pout. Singto chuckled.
Heyyy kit don't you dare scare my nephew. I'll come over to beat your butt. He said to kit in his fake strict voice  And the baby giggled.
Mama stop spoiling him . He's getting very naughty. You and P'sing keep spoiling him . Look at my face. I look like a clown from some asylum. He whined about him.
What's an sy-llm?? He asked with a big eyes.
It's a prison for bad kids . Kit replied.
I don't wanna go to there . He immediately hugged kit to coax him .
So you admit you are a bad kid .kit laughed and  ruffled his hair.
Singto and Porsche watched them with a smile.
Kit left to wash his face. Singto and Porsche started talking about business. Turns out in few years Porsche has proved himself a lot . He was the head of security in the beginning and then he wanted to work in some safer place so he changed to marketing and he was remarkable in it .
Before singto and Porsche could continue there was a sound of door opening that meant Porsche has to leave . Singto understood and hung up .
Porsche went out to find a kid drenched in smootie.
Who did this to you Phoenix?? Asked Porsche
No one .
You can't lie to me. You are a good boy . Tell me who did this??
Lin.
Did you complain to your teacher??
He shook his head.
He said if I complain he'll beat me up tomorrow.
That's it I am gonna meet this guy myself.
No please don't do that .I am scared .
He hugged his son . He moved to Korea to help singto with his work . Phoenix was one at the time. He kept him away from the dirty world of mafia. Kid was bubbly and could talk for hours . Kit would sometimes say he's a golden retriever. And then he gifted him one but he passed away last year and leaving my kid depressed. He would easily cry and then become a prey for bullies.
He complained to his teacher and also to the principal but to no avail. And worst part was they were high schoolers who just loved watching a kid cry . phoenix is just 9 and they love torturing them . It has continued for months now. And this might be the last stroke and he's gonna fight them himself. Tonight he's gonna beat the crap out of these bullies.
He helped his son bathe and then wrapped him in a puffy towel. He giggled when he tried to dry his hair. He hugged him tight . They still had some time for dinner so he asked Phoenix if he wants to go for a walk. To which he agreed immediately. They went out for a walk to his favorite park .it's his favorite because it far away and they can go on a bike . His little bike . Maybe he inherited his love for bikes. He can still remember when he first got  him a bike and he immediately started learning it . He fell a lot but he learnt it in two day by Falling atleast 50 times. He covered in bruises and scratches but he was happy. When he reached the park. He met other parents they were talking about the bullies. Their kids were bullied as well. So they have decided to complain to the principal but he knows it's of no use cause he's actually a son of a board member so he can't help them.
Phoenix isn't the strongest kid here, I dont think that he can even kill a fly. Porsche was talking to some mother's when they told him about bullies coming around in the neighborhood. He had it enough.
His attention was grabbed by a painful scream from Phoenix. It's again this guy. He pushed a kid next to Phoenix and he is bleeding.
Yaaaa punk!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?? Porsche punched him in the face. He fell down and his friends ran away. He immediately helped the kid up .
You ok kiddo?? Let's go I'll clean your wound.before he could take him few men in black suits appeared.
Sir Venice are you hurt. Venice showed him the wound and they got first and ordered other people to get the guy alive .
Porche wondered if it's the same Venice he knew if he is . He might have to take revenge for 2 kids today. After leaving kinn he has hated violence maybe today his patience ended.
Thanks for reading