chapter 20

The first thing Kinn did when he reached home was to take out his laptop to look into the pendrive.
The first video was of Porsche eating something from refrigerator. It's just him with light from freezer. He looked heavily pregnant. Kit recorded the video and giggled seeing Porsche.
Mama, what's happening?? He asked cheekily.
Kit ! Nothing just... What are you doing here ?? You should be sleeping?? Said flustered Porsche hiding something behind him .
Don't turn this on me , Mama . I caught you sneaking out of bed . Kit said pouting behind the camera.
Kinn smiled at the scene but he wished he was the one helping him during his cravings.
He remembered he once bought Porsche ice cream when he was kidnapped.  Other then that nothing. Then there was a video of Porsche asleep on the couch with ice cream . Kit kissed his forehead and covered him with blanket and left. He looked stressed  even while sleeping. It must be uncomfortable sleeping on couch, kinn thought.
Next video was of him with kit at doctor's office. It was kind of mini gender reveal.
No one is more excited then kit . He wants a huge party . The doctor showed them the ultrasound and kit was already jumping but then he turned off the camera maybe he wanted to make a different video for gender reveal.
Next video was directly of the Porsche going into labour. Kit was jumping already . Singto had everything packed .
Porsche was cursing kinn for this and begging the baby to stop hurting that much but then he passed out when the reached hospital.
I swear  to God I'll kill that stupid Theerapanyakul after this. I'll chop his dick off.  Aarrrrghhhh .

Kinn was actually scared. But it would be better if he cursed him when he was present . He imagined himself holding his hand and running in to delivery room that brought on smile on his face .

Then next video played where nurse handed kit the baby . Turns out Porsche got operated and was still passed out . Kit cried looking at the baby and the baby started crying as well.. it was a mess . Singto was trying to calm both of them down . Then he turned off the camera .
Next video is of Porsche who asked for the baby . He looked exhausted. He couldn't even keep his eyes open but he kept the baby close to him as if he feared he would lose him .

His feared expressions turned Kinn's stomach. The fear of loosing both of them settled in him.slowly .
So he skipped the video.

Now the video of Porsche feeding the baby . The baby latched to Porsche's nipple really hungry while Porsche played with his tiny hair . He still looked very tired but was very happy and content with his baby in his arms .
Soon the baby was done Porsche burped him and then he went to sleep.

Kinn felt his eyes tearing up with every video . He was exhausted. The guilt wasn't helping much . So he decided to watch some tomorrow. He fell asleep but he just dreamt about Porsche and phoenix.
Next day , kinn reached early. He had no excuse, it's 6 in the morning and he's roaming around to come with an excuse why is he so early.

So he murttered up all the courage he had and knocked.  He rung the bell as well. No response. They might be sleeping.
He said to himself but Porsche opened the gate . His hair looked messy . He looked really tired.
"Mr Theerapanyakul why are you here at 6 am ??" He hissed at kinn while gritting his teeth.
Kinn backed off a little. I was just free so i came early .
Go away . He's pissed.
He gulped but Porsche backed off and he slowly slid in . Porsche went back to sleep. Kinn went to look at Phoenix. He saw his baby sleeping peacefully..
He took few pictures. Then at 8 , Porsche woke up and Phoenix woke up and asked for his Pa immediately.
Kinn took him to Porsche and Porsche cuddled his baby and then went to make breakfast .
Kinn tried to make Porsche calm but he's furious his sleep was disturbed. He's gonna show him a hell.
Porsche said goodbye to Phoenix and left .
Phoenix and kinn played all day long . Kinn helped him with homework. Kinn even taught him some basic self defence. Kinn showed Phoenix his baby pictures who blushed in embarrassment.

He found his baby so adorable. Everything was going well till he got a phone call.  He eyes grew wide . He looked at Phoenix and locked the doors properly. He immediately picked Phoenix and went into his room.  He packed some basic important stuff . He called Porsche immediately talking to him in panic .
Where are are you??
Why ??!
I need to know you are in danger. We are leaving.
Where are you going?? I am not going with you ..
I have no fucking time to listen to you . Listen Porsche come on tell me.  I don't have time. Please .
I'll send you my location.

Kinn picked Phoenix and ran out through the back door. Vegas was waiting for him with big . They went to Porsche and picked him up as well. They drove to the airport. Went to the private terminal and boarded a private plane. Porsche met Venice and Pete on the plane .
Phoenix was excited to Venice who was excited to see porche.
Now tell me what happened?? Questioned Porsche.
They found out about Phoenix and Venice.
What do you mean they found out about them ?? And you know Phoenix won't be into your mafia crap . He screamed at kinn scared . He knows what would happen if the other mafias found out about his baby .
Porsche you know you can't control this . He's the heir . Like Venice is the heir to minor clan . He tried being calm trying to explain Porsche.
NO HE Isn't. I AM NOT ALLOWING YOU TO HAVE MY KID . He kept screaming .
It's not your decision. He's got the blood of mafia. He's the heir . I can't disown him. He will have to inherit my rule.
KINN.  Porsche shouted but immediately shut his mouth after looking at Phoenix and Venice. And the pilot made an announcement and the all got seated. He sat with Pete and avoided kinn for the rest of the flight .