chapter 21

Kinn avoided Porsche for the rest of the flight . It was just 6 hours flight . So they had to keep kids busy . Pete understand what Porsche was feeling. He tried helping him a lot . He talked to him throughout the flight . Even took care of kids when he wanted a little nap .

Kinn and Vegas on the other hand fell asleep. Maybe they were tired or were avoid questions from their spouses so they pretended to sleep.

Once they landed Vegas and Pete decided to go to minor clan manor whereas kinn and Porsche went to major family manor.
Porsche is asking questions but Kinn is subtly ignoring them . He doesn't wanna fight in front of Venice so he just stays calm .
The moment he entered the house many memories hit him hard. Thankfully not all of them were bad.  Thanks to kit.  He got proven innocent.
Every bodyguards bowed when he entered with kinn. Little Phoenix was startled so kinn picked him up.  Porsche nodded at them. They entered the house to find Khun and his bodyguards sitting in the lavish living room.
OH MY GOD WHO'S THAT CUTE LITTLE KID ?? POOORRRRSSSCHHEE.
Khun squealed in happiness and shock . Kim and Chay came out running after hearing his voice .
Porsche looked at his brother after 9 years he finally met his baby brother. Chay ran into his arms . Whereas Phoenix got scared of Kim and hid into his father's neck .
Chay started crying and Porsche tried to calm him down while controlling his tears .
Khun , arm and Pol hugged him too . He was squeezed in their tight hug .
Then they turned to kinn who was holding Phoenix.
Hia.... He's.. chay couldn't complete his sentence. His nephew.
Porsche nodded and khun squealed in happiness.
Hey buddy meet your uncles.kinn said sweetly to Phoenix, he turned around to look at them shyly.
I am uncle  tankhun. Your uncle No. You need anything come to me. I'll buy you anything.
Anything?? He asked him confused and surprised.
Khun just nodded and squealed at his cuteness.
I am uncle Chay . I am your Mama's brother.  Phoenix rarely called Porsche Mama but he knows he's his Mama.
Mama has brother. His little eyes widened.
Porsche nodded and smiled at his reaction.
I want a brother too. He pouted.  Porsche turned red due to embarrassment but got himself together
You have Venice. He said to divert his attention.
I am uncle Kim and i your dad's brother. Kim smiled but he scared Phoenix. He took out a candy from his pocket and look who's bribed!!

Porsche smiled at his family getting together with his baby . Arm and Pol got to meet him as well, they adored him immediately. He might be the most adored kid in the world. All the bodyguards are ready to die for this kid.

Phoenix yawned in chays arms who cooed at his cuteness.
Can I keep him with me for today ?? Please please please!!
No- how will you take care of him ?? Porsche asked trying his best to not break two people's heart who are giving him puppy eyes. His son really got attached to chay .
Kinn and Porsche got time to talk so they went back to their room.  It's still the same every inch of it is same. It made him feel nauseous. The uncomfortable feeling settled in him.  His body was tensed and kinn noticed it.
Porsche we have no clue who disclosed about him being the heir to everyone!! But look our kids in danger . I know you hate but can you let me take care of all this and stay here .
I told you he ain't your heir.  Kinn you and your world is way too fucked up for my baby . Please let us go . Go live with someone else, marry them have more kids . Please.he sounded so miserable. He hasn't been this miserable his entire life. He's scared now.
Listen Porsche. I'll make sure you nothing happens to our baby . Porsche no one can touch him, trust me .
Ki-nn . Porsche mumbled. Kinn pulled him into a tight hug .
Stay.
I am gonna leave as soon as I found out who's behind all this . I am gonna murder that bastard myself first . Porsche sniffed after crying.
Sure honey . Kinn laughed and hugged tighter . It's been years, he misses him .
I'll ask someone to get your clothes and I'll inform singto about this . He'll be worried about you . You get yourself comfortable.  He said to Porsche who blushed a little but looked around.
I'll stay in the guest room .
Po-rsche . Stay with me .  Kinn begged for a chance.
Porsche looked around and took a deep breath. He shook his head and it immediately clicked to kinn that Porsche was uncomfortable. He understood.
They left the room when they heard a loud squeal from his son.
Next room is empty . You can stay there till i get this all renovated.
Porsche rolled his eyes as if this guy would listen to someone.  He came out and immediately told his secretary to a interior designer .
Change every bit of my room . Nothing should remain the same . Prepare a room for phoenix. He ordered .

Porsche sighed . He has no clue if he can ever leave again .
Thank you so much for reading
Please vote and comment
Please follow me