chapter 22

Porsche couldn't wrap his head around the things happening right now. There's a huge team working for Phoenix's room . Like seriously it's a kids room . Khun is building a playground in the backyard . Pete is really calm about this situation .
Don't worry Vegas went way over board with Venice's room. His room has a mini fridge in it . It has emergency access to our room.
His own wifi and a tiny library.  And he was 1 when we built it . I hope this all won't make him feel like giving a makeover to his room. Pete sighed remembering the past behaviour of his husband.
Porsche could totally understand him. Like look at them . He's pretty sure Kim bought a whole store of toys for phoenix. Khun's room is also full of toys . Phoenix doesn't even enjoy playing with those toys anymore. Then kim bought him a tiny bike and this kid is already obsessed with it . Porsche wants to send him to school so as to avoid his loss in studies. Thankfully Porschay is a teacher as well. He's Venice's homeroom teacher. They both can join the same class and they over the moon.  It was actually a crazy plan of Vegas . He trained chay to keep his son safe against Kim's will . But chay was really interested in it so he didn't have much say on this .

For few days they stayed in guest room which was little smaller then their master bedroom but was comfy for Porsche. Porsche got his gang back. Pete , arm, Pol sometimes chan would join him in doing his weird stuff . They still make jokes, train together and eat food in the foodcourt just like old times. Khun was suddenly interested in Marvel movies * he isn't he just watch them for Venice and Phoenix. * He colored his hair red cause Phoenix loved red . (Lightening McQueen obsession)

Few days later kinns room was completed renovated . Kinn and Vegas planned and made the best room for phoenix.

Kinn packed everything that belongs to Porsche and shifted him back to their room. Just without informing. He'll deal with consequences later .
He looked happy with his work , he went back to office when he got a phone call. It's Vegas.
Phoenix is missing!!
What do you mean my son is missing??
I don't know i just got a call from chay . He went to use restroom and he didn't come back for 10 min so went their to check him . So now phoenix is missing.
FIND HIM NOW.. I DONT CARE HOW MUCH POWER , MONEY , MEN YOU NEED . FIND MY SON .
calm down Kim is on it .
Oh god Porsche is gonna murder him . He rushed out to see Porsche coming out running as well. His eyes held the fury and yet worry for his son.  If Kinn could he would've hugged him and consoled him . But Porsche would never break in front of him..
Kim looked through the footage and found one of the had teachers kidnapped him.
Chay is a crying mess.  He couldn't do his job properly but he'll get him.  By the time kinn and Porsche reached school bodyguards were already out to get that bastard .

Porsche got his hands on this bastard before anyone could. He punched him right in his face till  he couldn't breathe anymore. His face is totally ruined but that didn't stop Porsche . He broke his arms and the man shrieked in pain . Vegas looked at Porsche proudly. Pete took away Phoenix. He's gonna come back for sure .

Porsche was panting so hard . Kinn had to rip them apart for Porsche's sake. Porsche held on to kinn for a while to catch his breathe while kinn hugged him the whole time. Kinn asked arm and Pol to take him back to room while Vegas and kinn got busy . The horrific screams were heard from the dungeon.

Porsche freaked out at the thought of Phoenix turning into Khun.  Its scary for him to even imagine his kid losing his sanity like all them here. 

Phoe are you ok baby ?? Did he do something?? Porsche kept asking panicking with every second passing.
But Phoenix smiled . Unexpected.
Don't worry Mama. I got this . He took out silver knife. Oh God Vegas gave him that.
Look it has 2 buttons. One to call uncle Vegas and Uncle Kim and other to open a knife to protect myself. Don't worry Mama.
Porsche looked at his son.  He isn't scared in such situation. He must have grown up . But the realisation that if he stays his son will know how to protect himself atleast. He'll be in danger but there will be people to save him and have his back .
He smiled at him and hugged him again . Khun came over and took Phoenix with him to distract him but the kid didn't need any distraction anymore.

Vegas and kinn came back covered in blood laughing about something. Looks like their relationship is better now. Pete followed them closely.
Vegas . Porsche called .
He showed him the knife. He raised his eyebrow. " What's this ??" Just raised the eyebrow . Pete backed off . Kinn's eyes widened a little.

Ok listen to me ... I needed to give him for tracker and as well something to protect him. So.. i gave him my knife . In my defence Venice has shock gun . I'll buy one for Phoenix as well..
Vegas tried his best to explain himself but it wasn't helpful at all. Porsche kept glaring at him. He finally sighed.
Train my son . Porsche said looking dead in his eyes. It's more of a command then a request.
I was- gonna do that .- said kinn.
But Vegas is a great teacher as well- .he immediately backed off after a glare .

Porsche is pissed . And when he went back to his room to find that the room was empty. He was absolutely gonna murder that stupid man .
Phoenix was happy with his room. At the end of the day his kid was bubbly again that's all that mattered to him .