chapter 14

If it's the same Venice I know. That bastard won't see daylight tomorrow but I wanna beat him up myself. We went back home Phoenix couldn't stop babbling about Venice.  This kid is his superhero . Apparently Venice promised him to be his best friend. He's freaking out . I don't think he's gonna stay here for long. Maybe he's here for vacation.

After i finished up my working and putting Phoenix to bed . I locked the door and went out . I wore my mask and black jacked with cap . I went to the location where these bullies usually are but they are not here maybe they went back home. I found one of the guys running our of the alley all bruised up when a guy in suit dragged him back into the alley . And there he is Vegas. He's still same as he was when I last saw him . Cold.

You dare touch my son !!!!! You are gonna regret being born today. He took out a knife and scrapped it on his face. The large wound is formed on his face. Nop and the bodygaurds are beating the crap out of other.
Should we finish them boss ??
No pete said i am not allowed to kill kids. Leave them here .
He and his men left
Porsche looked at their condition. He dropped his plan of beating them up . He instead called ambulance for them.

Next day Phoenix went to school. No one bullied him everyone was happy. He decided to celebrate his happiness with an ice cream. He went to the nearby convince store to get an ice cream when a guy with an injured hand came in. He looked at Phoenix who hid behind the shelf cause he was scared . The man glared at him and asked him to come out . He slowly came out .
Why are you hiding??
Sor-ry, i - wa- s scared. He said in tears.
Kid you don't have to be scared of me. I won't hurt you .
He stopped crying and nodded. The man looked outside and saw some men. He left and forgot his medicine. Phoenix decided to be the good kid and give it back to the stranger.
He followed the guys in black. He was left behind because of his little legs. They all entered into the dark alley . He was really scared of darkness but he entered in after gathering all the courage he could and entered . The man fought with the bullies all alone. He hid behind a dumpster and looked at him with an awe. The kicks he threw and the punches he loved them. All of the bad men passed out when Phoenix ran to the cold man .
You are so cool . Can you teach me that !!! Please
Kid what are you doing here !!! go back to your home. You'll be in danger .
No first you promise me you'll teach me.
He hugged his legs and he wouldn't leave it .
Ok ok I'll teach you.
He gave him the pack to medicine
Phoenix ran back to Venice but the ice cream has already melted. Venice looked at him with pitiful eyes. Phoenix looked like he could cry any moment now .
Where did you go ??asked Venice.
He forgot why he was sad and started telling him about the superhero he met. He looked like he came out of an action movie.
Venice huffed and said.
Not better than the one we saw yesterday.
Who ??
The guy we met yesterday. He knocked them out with a punch. He is the coolest after my dada. Venice told with a little blush around his face .
No no he's my Papa and he's cool but my superhero is cooler.he puffed his cheeks in annoyance.
No he's not  Venice shouted
He is . Phoenix shouted back .
Porsche looked at his son for afar fighting with his new best friend. He looked at Pete who's about to stop them. Before he could Phoenix ran towards him. He is angry he won't talk to Venice who did same and went to Pete . Pete noticed him and was standing there shocked . Before he could come towards Porsche. He nodded and left .
Phoenix went back home and told everything to Porsche. Porsche was shocked that his son followed a random man to an alley . But when his kid decribed the man . He knew he was the man he left behind 10 years ago .
Thank you so much for reading.
I don't know where this story is going but let's go with a flow .