chapter 19

When Kinn left. Porsche almost broke down but he didn't wanna cry in front of Phoenix. When Phoenix told him how kinn ran away and broke his promise. He wanted to chop his head off .

From next day it was very awkward for both of them . Kinn would spend time with Phoenix. He would pick him up from school and then spend time with him till evening. Then go back home. Porsche would keep an eye on him but at the same time avoiding. It wasn't like kinn tried to talk to him . It was just an awkward silence. It's been a week Porsche got used to this .
Until one day when kinn came and asked for something weird .
Do you have baby videos and pictures of phoenix??
Porsche was stuck in a dilemma if he should even hand him something so precious to this man
Then Pete told him . Kinn saw him arranging baby album of Venice that's why he asked him . It might be his way of reducing his guilt .
He's been behaving really well . But he wants him to suffer . But... He wanted him to see those albums. So he decided to give him the albums: to see what he has missed in his life .
Here you can watch these . And here are the albums.
He sat down on the opposite side of the dinning table .
Kinn opened the album the first picture was when he was born . Kit was the first one to hold him as Porsche passed out .
He looked at the baby with utmost adoration. His baby he was really tiny. The whole album was filled with him being tiny and then some pictures of him with Porsche who looked really sick . Maybe he was recovering. He regrets not being able to take care of the baby . His baby and his wife . His eyes filled with tears . Porsche got a Phone call so he left . He let his tears flow. He almost killed two people he loves the most die .
Next album was really cute . It's the picture of Porsche with the baby in the matching outfits . He looked much better now . But still dark circles were quite visible. Taking care of the baby must be tough. Then there's a whole album of krist and singto with the baby . Maybe they went on a trip with him . Kinn wonders if Porsche actually thought of giving away their son .
What if he actually gave up ?? He admires him for being strong. Maybe he doesn't deserve Porsche.
He wonders where was Porsche during this trip .

Then there were pictures of his first birthday. He was dressed up in red suit and it was made for him. The baby looked so happy but then there was a picture of him crying, maybe he was tired . The birthday album reminded him how much he missed out on him . His third birthday he looked really sad . On fifth he got a dog . On sixth it was just him and Porsche. On seventh he went to Disneyland. Porsche looked young and hot at the same time . He wore his khadi short and he wonders how many people looked at him that day . The jealousy hit him hard .
But the argument they had replayed in his mind . So he shook his thoughts.
He wanted to take these home and look at them for a whole night without being scared of breaking down . Then he held the pendrive. He wonders if picture without a story can hurt that much how much would these videos hurt .

Should I ask for the stories ?? I don't think he would share anything but after atleast watching it once he would do that cause even if Porsche decides he wasn't worth it atleast he would have seen all the pictures and videos and he could make some stories in his mind to reduce his guilt .

Can I take this home? I'll return them tomorrow?? He asked and Porsche looked at him with suspicion.
I'll return them safely. He said hopefully.
Sure .... But.. ok keep it safe .he still hesitated.
Oh and i am busy tomorrow. So should i trust you with him ?? Listen i could ask kit to come over ..... Kinn interrupted..
I'll take care of him. Can I take him out somewhere??asked kinn for an outing
Noooo. You'll loose him . Porsche felt his anxiety building up .
I'll take the bodyguards. Kinn tried again. But Porsche just glared at him.

Thank you so much for reading.
Let's just go with flow.