special chapter

Porsche has always selflessly loved people. It's been years he has given everything to his new big family. He is respected by all the bodyguards and kids in the family trust him with anything.
From the oldest.  Venice always had his little crush on Porsche. He looks up to Porsche for many things. For his fun attitude and even his martial arts skills. He loves his Pa and dad the most but Porsche and cau has a special space in his heart. 
As he grew up he started saying this thing " phoenix is super annoying" and then proceeds to be annoying with him.  He has this huge love for bikes. Recently into cars as well but not much of a racer not that he doesn't know how to do it.  He just doesn't want to buy he can kick anyones ass in racing except phoenix. He is a very successful architect.

Phoenix oh he he he's spoilt.  Since he came later in the family. Everyone made sure he's spoilt.  The tiny kid turned out to be all buff like his dad in his teenage years. He is as  tall as porsche now if he even grows one more cm . He's gonna tease his pa for rest of his life.  But he's really happy to see his son growing.
He's into racing these days . Actually all the kids are into racing. So Vegas and Porsche made the arrangements so they can have fun safely. 
Keeping an eye on them occasionally and letting them live their lives . Kim is spy he's keep an eye on them and their
racing.
2nd born is  so freaking special when Porsche found out he was pregnant with meen the whole house was in chaos. It's like everyone was baby proofing the house already which just lead to tankhun unable to use anything in kitchen and unable to open his cupboards. Which then caused the biggest tantrum in the house caused by kinn and tankhun . Porsche decided not to choose btw his former boss and husband decided to stay with Vegaspete for night. They sorted their own issues.

Meen the spoilt brat of the century and he's proud of his title. Is there anything this kid doesn't have?? He can just look at something and he has it immediately. No questions asked. Kinn spoils him the most.  When he was born kinn fainted in the OR. Yeah Vegas still has picture of that day . Not only his favourite nephew was born but also kinn fainted on his face . Vegas was the first one to hold the kid who just smuggled into his chest. At first Vegas refused to give him to kinn but he had to and he did plan on kidnapping the kid several times.  There were some times where he wants to bomb the main family but only after he  gets meen out. 

New addition to family happened when chay found a kid hiding under the card board box in the park.  Chay being chay brought him back home . And Kim who was suspicious of him in the beginning started opening up to the kid . The kid he's a golden retriever in a human.  But he's extremely strong.  Once Vegas and Porsche was done with his training. That kid alone can fight all the bodyguards. But he's so cute no can resist his puppy eyes. These days he's interested in going to race tracks and Kim is getting very suspicious.

Last but not the least the most childish person the mother of one kid but still the most annoying one 'KIT'.
yeah he still a reason Porsche gets stressed sometimes. He's super childish. Yeah he once said in btw a meeting that he wants to go home because the other party is boring. He wouldn't have done this if he was alone or with singto.  He did that cause he was with Porsche.  His mamma who will listen to all his weird demands. His hatred for kinn and tankhun has not even reduced a bit.  If he didn't care for his nephew and his mamma that man would be in a coffin alive 6 feet into the ground.  He plans the ever prank that has happened in this family. He's a great businessman he can sell his pranks to everyone even sometimes he can convince Kim and Vegas to join him. His sole purpose of life is to annoy Kinn.
But he's a great mom.  But one day Porsche found him scolding fiat for eating too much icecream. Just 5 min ago Porsche scolded kit for eating his 5th bowl of ice cream. Yeah he got a lecture to be a hipocrate mother .

Well it's a cold day and Porsche made sure everyone is warm in the house. He was enjoying his favourite tv show when he heard a loud noise from chay and Kim's area . They found Charlie with a guy in the bathroom of a race track that he recently visits. And Kim was not having it. Chay looked super disappointed. Well the people who found it . Venice and pheonix were super proud and angry at the same time.
What do you think were you doing with that guy ?? I raised you way better Charlie. Kim screamed .
Dad...
I don't want to hear any excuse from you . You are grounded and you'll never step into any race tracks ever again.hes not having it.
Pa...
No your dad said it.  You are grounded. 
He could hear some sniffling from Charlie.
Get up don't cry now . Chay said little worried and annoyed
You'll never meet him and do you know he's 28 years old . 10 years older than you . He might be a predator . Kim kept berating Charlie.
Charlies sniffles started turning to a full sob .
Listen Charlie we know you think we are wrong in this but we are just protecting you .  Phoenix said slowly.
From what ?? Porsche had enough . He can't look at Charlie crying like that. 
Mom what if he's a bad person. Phoenix screamed. 
Did you check into him?? Porsche asked pulling Charlie into a hug  and sat on a couch .
No but he's history of sleeping with many men.phoenix said. Which just made no sense to Porsche cause half of his family and including his sons and husband have that history. He can't judge people from how many people they slept with .
Hmmm .. so do you and venice. He said but that offended many people in the room .
How can you compare us to him ?? Venice screamed . Phoenix looked hurt as well.
Hia. Porschay glared at his brother.
So sorry loves . He pulled both phoenix and venice into hug and kissed their cheeks and the anger it's gone. 
Listen all I am saying is that don't judge a guy just because he has slept with many people. And for age.  Chay your started dating Kim behind my back when you were 17. Porsche reasoned hoping they would cut some slack for this kid. 
And it did hurt a lot. Said chay in a tiny voice. 
Kim immediately pulled him into a hug. 
Chay baby , Charlie has all of us . We won't let him get hurt even if he did we'll support him through . Porsche held chays hand. 
It's easier said then done hia. Kim helped him in  sitting next Porsche and Charlie. 
Hia he's so young what if gets hurts . Hia what if he's just using my baby and worse hia he gets pregnant. What if he leaves him. Hia how will baby go through all that pain. Chay hugged Porsche and broke down while Charlie looked at them awkwardly.
Nothing will happen we'll take care of him. I am sure Charlie is smart enough to know these things.
Porsche consoled chay .
Umm. Umm how do I put this ... A very awkward Charlie spoke up.
What happened Charlie??chay who was already having a breakdown spoke up.
Are you pregnant?? Before Charlie could answer he spoke up.
Wtf Charlie. Kim got really scared in a sec.
No no no no never.. Charlie said in a chaos.
Then what Charlie happened? Screamed extremely scared chay. 
Mmm ummmm. In case of future you know pregnancy as you say it.  I won't be the one getting pregnant..
"........"
"........"
"........"
"........"
"......."
Oh. Said porsche.
Huh ?? Very confused venice and pheonix spoke..
They looked him up and down . Their jaws dropped to the floor.
Everyone sat in silence for a sec or two.
Wow that ended a fight. Charlie spoke up to break the tension .
Shut up you are still grounded. Said a very shocked Kim looking into eternity.
Daaad. He whinned.
Porsche didn't have words to say. He knows that Charlie is strong but he always expected him to be like Pete. You know cute power bottom .
Well that is what's your preference. I don't care.  Now I am worried you'll get him pregnant.  And I am not allowing you to ruin someone's life.
I need to meet him . Said chay.   And got up to stand next to his husband.

That was some change in attitude. Said porsche.
Hia now I am worried he'll behave like these two !! Chay got stressed again  and pointed at venice and phoenix.
*Very offended noises in background *

Don't worry I know then someone will tame him like sky and rain tamed them . Said Porsche with a smirk. These two need a lesson.
Who ?? Said confused chay. I guess Kim already knows. He created a fuss about charlie cause he thought he was bottom and would get hurt. Typical Kim.
What are you talking about mama?? They are not pretending
Yes uncle Porsche who's rain ands sky ?? Waah even he's lying now but he's not looking directly into his eye.
Well I wanted you tell me yourself but it looks like you have decided to be assholes. Now how about you two tell us about your boyfriends??
He pulled Charlie into a hug and glared at those two.
No one forced you two to come clean about your relationship you shouldn't do it with Charlie. He's young i get it. Even if you found out you should've talked to him politely but you two dragged him in here like he committed a crime. Kim and chay . Dont worry about him. Add that kid to the radar . Keep an eye on him. If he hurts my baby chay I'll cut him into peices myself.
Kim and chay nodded understanding porsche, while those two apologized to Charlie. And Charlie immediately forgave him and jumped on them for a hug .
You still don't want us to worry.said venice with a worried smile.
Exactly he's just a baby. Phoenix ruffled his hair and said to Porsche who's sitting on couch .
Shut up you two. He opened his arms for Charlie calling him back to him
Charlie love, promise me if you ever get hurt you'll never hide it from me or your family. You'll tell anyone you want . You'll tell us. You won't try being strong and going through it all alone. Porsche already preparing,just in case.
I promise. He hugged Porsche back. 
Porsche kissed his cheek and then handed him to his parents. He left with venice and pheonix and left their little family alone to talk. They still need to talk to settle things.
On his way he found meen standing outide in a balcony and talking to someone in phone smiling in the cold day . He got him a jacket but didn't interrupt his phone call.  Kissed his cheek and left.  Looks like his other son got a boyfriend as well.
And now where is his husband. He was supposed to be back by now. While he was preparing himself a coffee a strong arm wrapped around his waist.  He doesn't need to turn to find out this man. 
How was your day ?? He asked kinn
Great . He laughed and kissed his nape
How was it yours ??
Oh dramatic I have so much to tell you.  Especially turns out Charlie is a top and is dating a guy named babe who's into car racing.
Isn't he too young for dating??
No I am not doing this again.
Kinn who understood that Porsche is getting annoyed kissed him immediately.

Thank you so much for reading.
This chapter is double my Normal writing capacity hope you love it
Love you all.