chapter 18

I am so done with this guy . He actually followed me instead of looking after his kid. I was actually just going to meet krist . He came over with fiat . His baby having a baby . He never thought that would happen but when kit got pregnant 3 years ago . He was really overprotective with him . Singto was freaking out but he managed everything.
When Fiat was born, kit became the nagging mother while singto became the spoiling dad . Porsche helped him with everything. From teaching him how to change diapers to teaching him how to prepare milk .
Today he went out for a date with his nephew who's here for a while. He wanted to correct kinn but he doesn't wanna give him anything about his personal life .
Mamma P , i wanna meet phoe. He said while sitting in Porsche's lap..
Aww we'll go meet him after lunch .
Yessss. He hugged Porsche. Kit looked at them with adoration.
Eat your Veggies kit. You have a kid now . Don't be a kid .
Mammaaaaa They feel weird.
What about you Fiat ?? You ate your Veggies??
He nodded proudly. Kit pouted . He collected all the in one scoop and threw it in his mouth chewed everything and then finished a bottle of water . There he finished his food .
Nagger . He complained under his breath.
Wanna say something?? He raised his eyebrow.
Kit immediately shook his head in fear and fiat giggled .
Suddenly his phone rung and it's Pete . He picked up and he was informed that Kinn left his son to follow him . He turned around to find a guy well dressed sitting behind him and Porsche could recognise that back even in his sleep .
He handed fiat to Kit and got up to confront kinn who his face behind a menu. Porsche pulled the menu to reveal his face but looks like he's stubborn. He used all his force and tore apart the menu . But kinn refused to look at him.

Is this how you are going to be a dad ?? Then i think you should should stop coming in my child's life .
It's not like that . I really wanted to be with him . I really do . I am really sorry .
SHUT UP . DO YOU THINK ITS EASY FOR ME TO LEAVE MY CHILD WITH YOU ?? HUH?? If you can't take care of him leave us alone.
Porsche wanted to shout at this guy take our every single bit of the frustration left in him. But he controlled cause they were in public. He didn't wanna scare Fiat.
Porsche had enough of this guy . He said goodbye to both krist and fiat . He promised them he'll vist them again . They understood and he left . Kit wanted to interfere but he knows Porsche can handle this .
Porsche left the restaurant immediately. He took his car and drove back home . He met his son playing with Venice . Venice blushed seeing him there. Little guy got a crush .
He ruffled his hair and picked up Phoenix and went in . Pete and Vegas apologised for Kinn's behaviour. Then kinn came in rushing. They decided to take kids to the park while both of them talk about it .
Listen , Porsche i know i was irresponsible, i won't do it again . I am sorry . I just don't know how to ge dad . I promise I'll work hard .
He looked down and tried to hold his hand but Porsche backed off .
WHY THE FUCKING HELL SHOULD I TRUST YOU ?? You never trusted me . You left me alone . You know i have every right to drag you out of my house ,the same way you did to me. I am pretty sure no one would dare stop me . You think it's easy for me to trust you with my son . And yes he isn't our son . He is just MY son. You don't deserve to be called a dad . You are just a jealous prick .What right do you think you have on me ??? WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON I COULD DATE ?? Remember you once told me you could have illegitimate kids with me . And would keep me just to satisfy yourself. If i was just a play thing to you then why are you here ??? YOU HAVE LOST EVERY RIGHT ON ME YEARS AGO . Pray to God, that i don't take Phoenix away from you .

Porsche screamed . All those years everything was out. Clearly.
Sorry . That was the only thing Kinn could say . Porsche went back to his room . The frustration was out the guilt was eating kinn alive . Phoenix came back and he told him . He's gonna come back tomorrow. He happily nodded. His words were still ringing in his ears . The pain they held was too much for him.

Thank you so much for reading.
Please vote and comment.
Do we want a patch up or we want him to suffer more ??