chapter 23

Kinn sulked the rest of the day.  He wanted to teach his son . But he's happy  Porsche accepted to stay with them. He got an earful for shifting his stuff without permission but he made through it . He's happy over the moon for having his family by his side.  Before he met Porsche he was never loved, he was burdened with all.the responsibilities. Then Porsche came in as light in his life . He loved him cared for him and made everything better . But his stupidity made his loose everything. He's not sure if he Porsche will ever open up to him again but he'll wait.  Even if it is waiting forever.

He tossed around in their bed while Porsche fell asleep on the other corner.  There's clearly enough space between them . Porsche's facing the other side. If he never believed those pictures, Porsche would be sleeping in his arms. Porsche is huge cuddler. But look at him now that far away .
Today must have been hectic for him . That reminded him of the pendrive. He took out that album. Tiptoed he went to couch . Slowly he opened his laptop and plugged in the pendrive. He started from his last video he left. 
It played the video of Phoenix taking his first step . Kit and singto hyped him while Porsche opened his arms so he could come to him . When he took his first step , they cheered . Soon he fell down but Porsche picked him up and soothed him .
Kinn smiled at the sight . Next video is of Phoenix running butt naked with a tiny dog around the house while Porsche is trying to catch him.
YOU TWO COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW . YOU NEED TO WEAR CLOTHES.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo  he ran away .
Stop recording and help me kit . Porsche screamed .
Coming Mama. He giggled and got up .
Kinn giggled at the video. Suddenly he someone's presence behind him . He immediately took out his gun and turned around. Only to find Porsche glaring at him. He looks angry . Noise from the videos must have woken him up . He's grumpy now .
Can you lower it down i am trying to sleep!!
Ok ok I will ..  sorry
Oh leave it my sleep is already ruined .
So kinn patted next to him .
Wanna watch this with me ??
Sure i could never say no to my baby Phoe.
Kinn chuckled let him settle. Kinn had so many questions.
So tell me about him.
What about him??
Well everything.
Porsche chuckled at his excitement. He brought his blanket and covered himself with it . Kinn slowly took the other end
Start from pregnancy..... if you are ok with it. He looked away embarrassed
Porsche smiled .
Well it was really tough. You have no clue how much ice cream i ate cause this kid hated everything. It's either that or the spiciest food. Don't even get me started on how much he kicked.
They both chuckled slightly.
You didn't have a gender reveal ??
Actually i fell ill . Doctor put me on bed rest so we couldn't have it . Kit was super excited about it but we couldn't. But yeah doc told me it's a boy.
Kinn looked away then looked at him and gave a sad smile.
Oh-ok . How long you were out after delivery??
Two days . Oh God when i woke up and couldn't find him. I freaked out. Then they handed him to me and i felt so complete.
I am sorry for not being there .
Hmm.
Anything else ?? Something not so sad .
Show me that album ..
Kinn handed him the albums.
This .. kit and sing kidnapped my son and took him to Disneyland. I had to ground both seperately.
Porsche laughed at the memory and kinn smiled as well .
Kinn opened his arms asking for a hug .
Porsche looked at his raised eyebrow.
Kinn didn't wait for him this time and jumped on his for a hug, which startled him and he fell on Porsche.  Porsche looked at him wide-eyed, which kinn found really cute.  It took every bit of him to not kiss this guy .
He's in love with this guy . Forever . Porsche slightly pushed him off only for kinn to hold him tighter .
Love, stay .
Kinn ....
I know i know just 15 min.
Porsche just allowed him to stay in this position. Until kinn fell asleep. His whole body weight fell on Porsche nothing he couldn't bear.  His warmth and his scent made him smile . Porsche kissed the side of his head and fell asleep as well . For first time he's taken risk.with him.
Thank you so much
Please read and comment if you want more fluff or should we do smut .