chapter 9

Porsche went back to his room. Kit didn't wanna leave him alone. Porsche was too powerless. He realized he actually didn't have time for Porschay. He had worked his entire life to earn money maybe Chay did fell lonely. He asked him before going out with kinn. He was there when kinn dragged him out. He didn't stand up for him.
He looked at kit he was lonely for his entire life too. He remembers how he would hide himself when he got hurt. How much he was worried to loose him?? Many nights he would stay up with him when he got nightmares to help him. Singto found him in a dreadful condition and he helped him a lot but the trauma is still stuck. Maybe chay was that hurt too. But kit wouldn't choose anyone over him. Maybe singto but he would fight for him even singto for him.
He was too confused. He asked Kit to leave. He left but he knew kit will cry in his room.
He just needs some time. Porsche cried himself to sleep. Chays words rang in his ears. When he woke up it was already late. He checked time it was 12 am. Kinn is sleeping on the other side of the bed. He slowly got out of the bed. He's really hungry. He looked at his belly. He's worried maybe he'll never be a good parent. He wasn't a good brother, a good husband and not even a good son. How can he be good parent?? The anxiety settled in his chest. He brushed off the feeling for a while. He went to check kitchen to eat something.
He didn't expect to find kit sitting on the table with a bowl of ramen. He looked at Porsche and immediately hugged him.
Why are you up so late?? You are going to be cranky in the morning. He told him as a matter of fact.
I was worried about you. And you didn't come for dinner so I didn't eat anything. Ma -phi I am sorry. Porsche noticed how his stopped and how he looked down while apologizing. He's guilty for fighting with chay.
Kit listen to me i don't mind you calling me mama. You shouldn't listen to them. He was just angry. I am sorry for whatever he said and you aren't a crap. You're the best baby I know.
He tried his best to cheer him up. He dragged him into this mess and he won't let him be miserable ever again.
Mama you are gonna be the best parent ever. You are gonna nail it.Just a little bit nagger but other then that you'll be the best. He said it with a confident smile. That helped Porsche with his confidence a lot.
I don't nag kit. He said with a straight face.
You do it all the time. Kit eat properly. Kit don't make a mess. Kit complete your work. Kit don't make singto do you your work. Singto how can you give in to his tantrum? I told you not to. Kit don't waste money on stupid stuff. Kit- He was interrupted.
OK ok i got it. I nag a bit but that's for your good. Porsche said with a lazy laugh.
I will be the best sibling and from today I am your adopted son.said kit confidently.
Huh I thought parents decide if they want to adopt kids. You are the first kid to adopt a parent. He said with loud laughter.
I know i am special right. He was really proud of himself.
But that makes chay your uncle.
His eyes went wide. But then a smirk appeared on his face.
No you won't do anything. Porsche stopped him immediately.
But I didn't. He said with a pout.
I know what you are thinking don't you dare do anything. I still have to sort things with him.
Kit pouted even more. Porsche went to kitchen to prepare some food. Unknown to them kinn stood in the corner, he woke up when Porsche left. He didn't interrupt their moment. He was jealous of kit as well. But in last few months this is the first time he actually heard his laughter .
He didn't bother them just went back to his room.
Next day everyone gathered for breakfast. Kit was cranky as Porsche said last night. They both slept on couch while watching TV. The air was too tense. Chay and khun were ignoring Porsche. Singto and Kim were glaring at each other. Porsche decided to cook for himself. Kit is falling asleep on the table. He almost fell into his cereal bowl.
Porsche came back with his food. It looked like an omelette but when kit tried to steal a bite it had way to much spice.
He immediately drank all the milk on the table and was fully awake. Porsche looked at the table.
Chay come to my room after breakfast.
He didn't look at him. Chay just nodded.